Dinner at the beach. (Chapter 42)

Hey everyone.. destlirious here, I know I been gone for a while now and I'm sorry about my absence. School just has been in my ass but today was my last day,I will try hard to improve my chapters and at least make 3 chapters a week. ~Destlirious

Also a great photo that I have of Evan when he was shooting his music video "I'm alright." You should definitely go check it out if you haven't ! ~Destlirious

Evan's POV.

"Well the pack has been around for a while it started off in another state but humans started closing in on the wolves and so they had to flee to a better and more undetected location, so they came over here. In the late 1900." I say and see delirious staring at me.

"Is there a alpha?" He asks and I stare at him.

"Yeah.. but no one has heard of him for a few months." I say and he nods his head in understanding.

"Second chorus." Tony says and brings another plate with a silver dome over it and he takes our old plates and takes the silver domes off our food to reveal fish with lettuce and a few cut lemons on the side, it was about a bit longer than my hand and it was sizzling from the grill or stove it had a glistening effect that was shining off the grey gills. I lick my lips and grab a knife and my fork and cut a piece of the fish, seeing the fork slowly dig into the fish and seeing the somewhat pink insides as I rip the fish into a piece onto my fork and taking a bite, feeling the squishy substance on my teeth and my tongue feeling the texture of the fish's scales. I then swallow and look up at the ocean. And seeing the tides coming in and back out slowly making a nice melody of waves crashing sweetly onto the near by rocks. Hearing a seagull here and there made me look up at the sunset and see the pinkish,yellowish, and orange sky come together to form something beautiful. I then smile and blink a few times and look at delirious and he is smiling at me.

"What?" I ask and take another bite of the fish.

"You like to focus on things a lot." He says and smiles.

"How would you know." I say and continue chewing on the food in my mouth.

"You focus on things that are just... haha I don't know THERE." He says and does that mesmerizing laugh.

"Makes sense." I say and roll my eyes doing a small chuckle after.

"How's the food?" I ask and look at him chewing on the oh so almost gone fish. He really doesn't take his time in eating, he just finishes in one go without anyone even noticing.

"It's good." He says and look up at me, his dark blue suit is really making his eyes stand out much more. His suit is a little creased on the outwards of it because of his slouching position his in, I however don't slouch, I've noticed it makes my back hurt way more and that it does a few damages to clothes. He is really handsome if you think about it, his laugh coming to form with this beautiful man is really something.

He continues chewing and looking at the sky's and the waves coming and outgoing onto the shore. Whenever he bites down onto the food his jawline is seen as very sharp, his skin making such a powerful force of a bite make the skin around his throat area close it more making his soft tan skin contract more and relaxes when he swallows. His bright white teeth are what also stands out, I've noticed he likes looking up or away at something else when laughing, his eyes also become closed when laughing, his long eyelashes closing in on such sky blue eyes are what you could see on a baby. He then looks at me and smiles, his soft pinkish lips closed with two dimples showing makes my heart skip a beat.

"What?" He asks and smiles wider.

"What?" I ask and continue to pick up my silver fork along with the shiny silver knife with a great black holder on the end just so I could cut correctly.

"You keep staring at me." He says and his face shows a bit of a pink blush form onto his delicate cheeks.

"Sorry." I say and wave my hand at him to continue to eat with knowing I won't stare.

"Like what you see loverboyyy." He says and does a small wink like kiss and blows it my way.

"Stop being a child." I say with a serious voice and I pretend to catch the kiss and throw it behind me.

"We are adults." I then snort and laugh along with him because of the way I sounded and because of my actions.

(Ima take a break, and listen to BTS.) 🙄 ~Destlirious

Okay a week later and I'm back to finish this ~Destlirious

As the meals kept coming me and delirious talked about random topics from the smallest "do you remember what time you were born?" To the biggest "how did you find out about your parents?" Of course I didn't answer that question I simply curved around it and talked about him. So far I've found out a quite bit more.

"Alright serious question." Delirious says and comes closer to the white clothed table and leans in towards me, his blue tie touching the metal fork and knife and he leans towards it. And how the folds of his clothes deepen as he does this.

"What kind of wolf are you?" He asks and my chewing stops. My heart started pumping a bit more but not too dramatic, I put my fork down, hitting the white glass plate making a 'clink' sound as it touches the plate. I then lean closer as well and smile a bit feeling the back of my suit stretch as I lean more in.

"How do you mean?" I say and tilt my head to the side and closing one eye.

"Don't try to act cute you bitch." he says and laughs and I pick my head up and laugh as well.

"I'm not acting cute." I say and pick myself up and look down at my plate.

"I'm serioussss." He whines and pulls my sleeve a bit.

"It's a small one out in Canada, it only has about 18 wolfs in it, not that big." I lie and smile at him.

"Oh, you're not in it anymore?" He asks and takes another bite out his food.

"Mm, no. Leaving Canada at a young age made me leave my pack behind as well." I say and look at my golden watch seeing my reflection on it till I see the time and I stand making my wooden seat go deeper into the sand a bit.

"Come. It's almost time for the ball." I say and reach my hand out for him to grab.

"Alright." He says and gets up and looks at my hand.

He then laughs and smacks it.

"Come on, stop messing around we are adults." He mimicked me and I then pull my hand back to my side and follow behind him to the car.

Alrightttt ! Did you guys like how I added more detail into this chapter ?? ~Destlirious