Wind. (Chapter 45)

Delirious POV.

"Keep him contained!" The beer belly man said that was now holding a handful of my brown fur in his white hand said as some men held shotguns at my head, chest, and paws.

I wasn't even moving, yet they still kicked me in my face and pulled my ears as they were tying the ropes around me.

The thick rope being pulled against my fur made me whine and close my eyes in pain as it burned as they pulled it tighter.

"Okay love you!" I yelled without noticing and immediately regretted it.

"Haha love you too." Evan laughs and says says before hanging up.

"Stupid mutts like you don't belong here!" The beer belly man said as I look up into his blue eyes he kicks my black wet nose and I pull away a bit from pain then he takes out his knife from his side handle.

"You wanna be movin' boy!?" He yells and slices me next to my eye making the blood go into my eye and I try to blink it out.

I whine and close my eyes again as he slices me again this time on the side of my face and he pulls the blade back and looks at it in awe.

My fur connecting with the blood makes my brown fur matted.

"Tighten the ropes!" Another man behind me yells and the rope then comes around my hind legs and pulls them together making me whine again but louder.

"You know sharing the candy would be nice." Evan says and laughs.

"You bought it for me tho." I say and pout.

"Please share?" Evan says and tilts his head to the side.

"Fine. Here." I throw a candy at his head and laugh when it hit him.

"You'll regret that." He says and pulls me on his lap.

I then lay there the whole movie and listen to his heart beat against my ear, I want it to be like this always.

"Give me the mussel!" Another guy yells and I hear chains dangling. The metal hitting each other makes my heart stop and my face sink.

"Look at me dog!" Beer belly yells at me and I do what he says.

I face him and any other consequence that came with loving Evan. All this pain is my fault. I should of never fell in love with him. This is what I get for doing so.

The cold metal mussel is then placed around my face and I slowly blink at the object on my face.

"Alright bring the trucks up and we'll get him in the back." Another man who has all the acne in his face says.

"You've been listening very well. Just wait till we get you to the breeders." A guy behind me says and smack my back making some dirt come off my fur and go with the wind.

"Stupid wolves." Beer belly man says and kicks me on my side and I bite my jaw hard and I feel my claws bearing but I retract them and endure the pain.

"No buts I'm in love with you." Evan says as I hear the water running behind us while we were in the shower together.

I then hear trucks coming up from the side of the mountain and I huff out a breath. This is it, I'm going to be sent off to another island and suffer and force to breed with other female wolves to create pups for the humans.

As I lay here on this dirt ground, the waves are the only sound I hear other than the men yelling about and beside me and the wind is carrying so much scent that I breathe in just in case it's the last time I might smell it. The sunset is the last thing I see from the side of my eyes behind a man with a weapon to my head. The last thing on my mind is Evan, that cheater than I am madly in love with.

"Knock him out." Beer belly says and I look up to see a man turn his shot gun around and hit me in the face with it and I'm out cold.

"What are you going to name him?" Evan looks at me and asks

"Ethan." I state and look at the bear and smile.

He chuckles and continues driving looking forward and sparing a few glances my way.

"Wake up now." I hear in the distance.

"I said wake up!" I felt something cold around my body and when I tried moving I noticed I was human and naked on a cold hard floor. My side was bruised and I had cuts all over my hands, knees, and a few deep gashes on my head and sides.

I look at the man who yelled and I was tied up in a black bared cage, there were metal chains around me that contained my arm and hand movements.

I try picking myself off the ground but I was so weak and thirsty I felt as if I was going to pass out again.

"You've been out for about 4 hours. We've waited long enough for you." He has a Texas ascent and smells like coffee beans and cigarettes.

I look around the room and notice that there is another man in a cage, I pull my chains a bit to make some noise so he could hear me but the more I look and stare at the man I noticed how bad he looks.

He's completely pale, you could see his skin sucking on his bones because of how skinny he was, his blue and purple veins are now a light pink and his lips were purple with dried blood on them, his finger nails are yellow, his light brown hair has now turned to a dark brown. His eyes were closed and he hasn't moved an inch as I left my eyes on him. Not even his chest... He's dead.

THANK YOU!!! <3 ~Destlirious