Bonus Chapter 1:

Author's Note:

Hey! I have written some bonus chapters, but this time including the other demi-gods & not just Percabeth. I really love them so I decided to write about them. This part isn't included to the first story though- there will be no Angelo & whatsoever. The characters aren't mine, once again- they are from Rick Riordan's 'Heroes Of Olympus' series. Happy Reading!

Bonus Chapter:

Percy Jackson

"All set?" Annabeth clasped her hands together & looked over at the pile of bags by the doorway.

"Yep, that's all of the bags." I replied grabbing a heavy bag from the pile. I stole a glance at the window to see that the sun was bright. We were going on an overnight trip by the beach with the rest of the crew and I was thankful that the weather was perfect for swimming & hanging out with my friends. Just perfect. The others were already in the van, fixing a few things.

"I'll go bring the other stuff," Jason offered & pointed towards the pile of bags.

"Thanks man," I thanked him as I continued to walk towards the van.

I could hear Leo's voice 10 feet away as he argued about something with Piper. The doors of the van were opened & the two were sitting on the ledge. I noticed that Nico was quietly settled at the back seat, ear phones on.

"But my super fire powers are cooler!" Leo argued, exaggeratedly waving his hands up in the air.

"Stop bragging about your fiery- whatever powers, dummy." Piper flicked his forehead.

"Ow," Leo mumbled, rubbing his forehead.

His gaze landed on me & a smile spread across his face.

"Percy- sea boy! Mah man!" He grinned as he came towards me, spreading his arms out like he was expecting a man hug. Fish boy? Fish boy, seriously? I rolled my eyes at Leo & ruffled his curly brown hair. He can really be a goof sometimes, but it makes me lighten up a bit I guess.

"Good to see you too, repair boy." I placed the bags at the back, grinning. I slapped a hand on Nico's shoulder & he turned towards me, startled.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Uh-Hi," Nico stuttered & immediately faced front again. What was with the sudden mood swing? If I were him, I would just enjoy the trip. It's a time where we can all be far away from all the exhausting work & efforts.

Well okay, then.

"Hey, Percy!" Piper chimed in, smiling cheekily. She gave a small wave & waved back to acknowledge her presence.

"Where's Hazel & Frank?" I asked her.

"Oh, they went ahead to the beach already. They said they'd meet us there."

Leo scoffed, "Pfft. Those two lovey dovey lovebirds think they're to cool to share a car with us,"

Piper turned towards him "They didn't want to share a car with us maybe because that means they'd have to share a car with you." I laughed at Piper's theory, while Leo scowled in response.

"Hey I'm-" Leo's sentence was cut of by Piper's hand being slapped into his mouth, preventing him from saying another word. He was still ranting but his words turned into nonsense muffled sounds with Piper's palm still in place. He probably won't stop talking so that ought to do it.

Just then Annabeth emerged from the door way, Jason trailing behind with the rest of the bags as they came towards the vehicle.

"Sorry, I forgot my camera," Annabeth waved her camera & smile apologetically.

Mom came out standing in the doorway as we loaded the van. "Have fun, kids! Have a safe trip!" Mom called out.

I replied "Bye Mom!" while the others chorused on "Goodbye Mrs. Jackson!"

Jason volunteered to take the wheel & we piled up inside the van. I was relieved that he did because I was too lazy to drive, I felt like sleeping. Me & Annabeth settled on the middle row. Piper had to again- argue with Leo, asking him to sit at the backseat with Nico. It was quite amusing. After a minute of bickering, Leo decided to give up & move to the backseat. Piper sat shot-gun & pulled her seatbelt.

"Are we all good?" Jason glanced at the rear-view mirror. We all exclaimed in agreement & we finally set off.

"Woohoo!" Leo pumped his fist in the air, cheering in a really loud voice "To the beach we go!"

I felt bad for Nico, I swear Leo would probably be heard outside the closed van.

Jason turned the stereo on & the speakers blasted with some really loud & disturbing rock song that startled and caused us to cover our ears for protection. Thankfully, Piper sprang into action & lowered the volume down. She browsed into different stations- there was classical, jazz and she stopped in a station where the song "Counting Stars" by One Republic was playing.

Pretty cool song.

"I love this song!" Annabeth said, bobbing her head to the beat.

"Same," they all agreed.

"Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be, we'll be counting stars,"

We all just kept singing loudly together as we drove through the road. Leo kept echoing 'hey' after every line of the song, it was hilarious because he was practically dancing through the verses.

We continued,

"I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly,"

With that line sung, Leo stopped & leaned towards the middle row of the van. I gave him a questioning look & he said, "Wait, nothing can drown Percy." His eyes went wide.

The others and I just chuckled at his realization. Well, I can't drown in water & it does make me feel good.

"Then we have a life guard among us, just in case someone drowns," Piper said.

The others nodded in agreement.

I felt sleepy as the song on the radio turned soft. I looked through the window as Leo started blurting corny jokes but all I could think about was those blue cupcakes Mom packed for the trip. Oh, I definitely needed a bite now. We'll have to wait for like an hour more! I mentally groaned & slumped my head back to the seat.

"Why did the bike fall over?" Leo asked.

"Why?" We all replied in a boring tone.

"Because he was two tired! Get it? Because he's too tired, two tired." We all groaned at the corniness of joke.

"When will you stop telling those lame jokes?" Nico asked desperately. The repair boy gave him a scowl in return.

Poor Leo. But I also felt bad for Nico who has to deal with him the entire trip.

Just then I felt Annabeth's hand touch mine & she intertwined our fingers together. My sleepy mood came back again. Her hands were warm against mine & I looked down at her to see her smiling. I don't know why I feel tired in the morning but I sure was. I needed more sleep since Annabeth was super excited to go in this trip that I had to sleep late & wake up really early.

I rested my head on Annabeth's shoulder & closed my eyes. I can still hear Leo blurting out some jokes & the soft music coming from the stereo in the background.

And just like that, I slowly fell asleep with my head rested on my girlfriend's shoulder.