Prolauge

Please note: This story has extreme sexual content, blood and gore. Not to mention cussing. Please be advised this isn't for the faint of heart or those with extreme anxiety. All rights reserved to the Silent Hill creators; I do not own their characters nor do I want to. I only own our main protagonist. Enjoy if you have the stomach for it! Bye!

XOXO
-Decaying Author

    "Of all that is holy, we call upon our god to cleanse these young corrupted children!" The heads voice echoed in the large auditorium," all erase, hell be gone! All be gone, hell erase itself." The guests chant.

A child's cry filled the air, it wanted its mother. The head somewhat rolled up her purple sleeves and picked up the baby. She slowly cooed at it, the child muffled it's crying as it took in the warmth of the bomb fire behind the head and them. The head reached out her right hand in a tilted dis- located position. One disgruntled dirty man with thick rags for clothes waddled up to the head with a sharp gutting knife and handed it to her.

The head grimaced and ordered the babies' shirt to be taken off; another man raked the child's clothes off, the Head positioned the gutting knife on its upper chest region. The baby slightly twitched in the reaction but soon settled down. The Head slowly but surely wined the blade down its chest: the baby began to squeal in pain. A cross was carved into its chest," with this 'vessel' we shall succeed brightness and freedom!" Announced the head woman, she held up the baby above her curly dark brown hair. The child's wound was now seeping the all to familiar crimson liquid. The cross form would now have to be either stitched or left alone for a rift in the skin.

The head didn't care, she wanted to retain power. She continued to hold the screaming child up for all the members to see, the ground shook a bit. No one seemed to notice. Soon enough, the ritual ended; all the gatherers scattered back across the solemn town. The head sent the child off with their mum to get treated. Sirens began to blare.