Vl

She talked, talked until we were half asleep... until she talked about Alyssa. Who was this? Perhaps, it was a young girl who had never sinned in her life; maybe she was bullied among the town for being a 'witch.' Maybe, she was sacrificed in my cult to the devil himself... and with that rage from the fire. She created this hell that we all live in now, why? The heads answer to this was nothing short of-mind my profanity- bull shit. She avoided our stare when telling us this, Max and I just patiently nodded our heads.

The head looked at the clock and looked down at us," go along now, off to bed with both of you." "Thank you 'ma lady for the information. We are quite grateful." The head nodded as we showed ourselves out of the room. Max and I began walking down the desolate hallway again. He turned to me in a wry smile," what?" I asked. Max snickered," we have I go to bed now." I raised a brow. "And that's funny how?" Max smiled looking off into the distance. "Your 'protector' might come for you." I scowled at him," mind you every encounter I have with the demon never fails to scare the living hell out of me." Max smirked still, we turned the corner- the stairs were now visible and the crimson shredded walls towered over us. There was just a small doorway separating us from the demons, and I slept right up against that one wall. Just the thought scared me, but mum slept inside the room itself. That terrified me even more.

We were walking down the stairs now, very quietly; we reached our bed and fell asleep quickly. Before fully sub coming to my sleepiness, I heard a pain filled moan. Then blackness. A time passed, not long, maybe a long time, but a cartoon amount of one passed until I was awakened. You may think my dear readers, yes that is right I know I'm in a book. But you may think 'it's triangle head.' No this time, it was something more terrifying. The creature was walking through was on its knees. I couldn't see it's face, but it was plump, had very saggy skin- and twisted limbs. It had no right arm, but an elongated one with sharp claws. It's legs knobby and stout, while it's gaping mouth sag to its pot belly stomach. It's feet though, was probably the most interesting. Their feet, were straight metal pegs; probably bonded to the legs, rusty roping keep it together. Something creaked right next to me, I slowly sank into my covers to appear more inanimate. Looking at the creature, it had an odd limp, it's legs making the sort of breaking noise every time it stepped. *why is it every time that I'm only awake and everybody else is asleep?* I think.

The creature is now right up signs my blankets inspecting the area; I saw it's face, it had a small skull like head and had two little eyes. Not like small child eyes, but two black dots. It made no sound, looking everywhere- but later gave up and limped away. It's walk making it's stub arm lunge at the air. I fainted from fear when I heard an inhuman groan and more pegged steps. Blackness, until the grim eerie morning.