Vll

Yes this drawing is not the finest but creatures are hard to draw sometimes. This is the thing that Bethany saw. This as by your one and only decaying author, swear on my mum. Hope you guys like and enjoy the story.
/////-////-////-////-////-////-////-//

With the morning already here, I looked up in the other rooms broken skylight to see the usual grey ashen clouds. This morning was weird, instead of the normal death and horribleness of the years here... it was calm. Like the calm after a horrible storm; it seems the towns weight has somewhat lifted. I got up, everyone was still fast asleep. I traveled outside and roamed around the building, it was rather a pleasant walk than its usual dangerous-solemn walk. A breeze sifted through my semi long hair, the dress I wore now was in small taters but that's ok.

I might have dosed off, because I found myself at the hospital. Shock overtook my body, if I steeped on the ground itself there will be a hoard of nurses coming after me. If I just walk away something might impale me, if I quietly and carefully back away and there's a safe distance - I will be safe. Looking at the ground, my right foot was so close to touching the dead grass in the front of the hospital. Slowly backing away, was another story. I directed my left foot back a reasonable distance and then my right. Left foot, right foot, left foot, right- my back hit something. I froze in fear.

I looked down, left and right, nothing. I looked up to see the familiar pyramid head before me. I held my breath, and quietly tip- toed to the right a bit and turned around to fully face the demon. I lowered the volume of my panicked breathing, the demon continued to limp across to the hospital lawn. That was my cue, nurses slowly seeped out of the hospital. I ran back to the hotel in a small panic; as I walked into the doors I saw.  everyone still asleep. Max was awake- his face was drained of all color.

I ran over to him slightly panicked," Max?! What's wrong?" I shook him a little bit, he looked over to me blandly and pointed to the wall in front of us. There was one of our friends, they had no eyes- just empty sockets. Their body untouched other than the gaping hole where their heart used to be. Blood was still oozing out, I could have sworn the head turned to face us.  "The beady eyed creature," was all Max would say. I hugged him for a while. "Please, answer more." I whimpered. Max hugged me back," I'm ok, the creature just wanted Douglas," I chuckled a bit," maybe for a small chat."