Xl

I feel light headed, the ash is beginning to get into my lungs.  It's not snow anymore- the town is to quiet too. Something is going on. I finally reached the hospital, the grass is as dead as ever. There's a small cement path- I'll have to follow that if I don't want to get heard by the nurses. Using up-most care, I followed the side walk to the crumbling entrance. The rusted metal doors seemed bent and pancake-afied. I walk into a hellish scene, not like this town is already hell. But the once yellowish carpet is ripped, tattered with inaudible writing, and dots of blood. The top lights were flickering and the walls peeked and groaned with pain. Any other patients remaining here won't be happy for the disturbance- better take extra precautions.

Just then from the corner of my eye. I see a stampede of nurses running my way. Magically there was a collapsed hospital bed that was up against the wall. I hopped onto the other side and burrowed under it, my shoulder hit some dormant wires in the process too. The nurses didn't hover over the bed but they stopped midway out the door. Either some one else stepped onto the grass or I touched something I shouldn't have. They began hacking at the bed. It's rusty iron isn't going to hold up. The wires. I mindlessly wrapped my arms around them and climbed up the wall. There was a visible beam above me which held the dormant wires. I felt a sharp pain on my lower calf, there was a small cut from one of the nurses scalpel. They
were clawing at the wall now- tetanus* here I come. I hoisted my self up with all my strength into the loose beam. The nurses are still raking the wall.

Soon another hoard of nurses came around the left corner, which is now my right m. Apart from piling up the wall they continued to try to reach me. Shink! A large butcher knife had landed  in the middle of the nurses- which had cut one in half in the process. Such as the usual ways here at Silent Hill, the demons were set in a judgement manor to decide all our fates. Though we, the towns folk, were already forced to take our hellish demise. Even those who had no part of Alyssa's wrong doing. That is why when almost all hope is lost, the smallest bit of mercy can be found. But it comes in a very odd way, like Bethany's savior shredding all the nurses- and grabbing my hand and pulling me off the beam. Oh wait, I've been to busy narrating to notice that. Shoot. Well at least I'm untouchable while being carried around. Soon the  time it took to get to point 'B' took forever. I fell asleep into inky blackness, probably not the best idea. But we all gotta take a risk at some point here.

Tetanus- a bacterial disease (aka Lock Jaw) that causes muscle spasms and inability to move. (Not sure of that last part.)