XX

Max's POV:

       I see you. I'm following you. I'm going to ask a favor you'll never refuse. Not even from the most bastard children to the most powerful demons. It may be a deal to you, but to save my sister I'm willing to make it.

    He is lying against a cement wall, blood is in the walls. His butcher knife by his side. Some nurses are lying around bent and cut. More so now. He is heavily breathing.

There's this white stuff everywhere too. What is it? Whatever. I carefully walk over to him. Not even five feet away and his head turns to where I am. I can see breath coming out from his head. I take a couple more steps he grunts.

One more step.

He shifts his upper body toward me. I reach out one hand cringing in pain. My arms were cut up as well, how did i get on the glass in the first place?

There's some cracking behind me. Another step.

Just three more. Pyramid heads focus seems to drift, its head trailed to my left. There's more cracking. I take another step. More cracks and he tried to lurch up and grab his knife. I feel a sharp rip up my back. 

    A nurse begins screaming which makes all the others scramble up. I fell to the floor screaming in pain. The nurses are puncturing me with syringes.

I hear something loom over me and the nurses, half of them stopped to scream at something. Then the sound of bones being crushed sprang. I kept my head down shutting my eyes right screaming.

    The stabbing stopped. I heard nothing but heavy breathing. I uncovered my eyes and looked up. The demon was looming over me.

"Bethany is in trouble..." I began," the Head has her..." I coughed up a heap of blood. The demon glared at me with his non-visible eyes. (Lovely wording there author )

He seemed to sigh and began to walk off where I came from. Tears swelled in my eyes I outburst crying. "WAIT! "

Pyramid head kept going," WHAT ABOWT ME?!" Still going.

"SHES NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY-" I blacked out. It's calm, silent now. Bethany is save now.
----------------------

Swiggity swooty~ I need to write more of the story. I ran out of ideas for a while; thrust book will end soon- woooooooossshhh.
-Decaying Author