Chapter Eleven

*****************************
A/N

Sorry for the scare😆 She didn't die.
This chapter contains abuse and sexual assault. (Not Edited At All)
*****************************

Daya's P.O.V

Peace. I haven't felt this much peace since forever. I don't know how long I have been asleep but it feels to good to just rest and kind of reboot my body. I tried waking a few times but my eyes seemed to not want to. It's almost like they were glued shut. Even though I can't see, I can hear.

I know Kaden has been with me, from the many times he would hold my hand and when he would either apologize to me or plead with me to wake up. Every time he holds my hand I feel a shiver run through my body and that reminds me and him in not dead.

Unwanted memories would pop up in my head and it's hard to get it away. Like the one I'm having now is one of the worst...

Today was Alpha Ryan's 18th birthday and this is the day he is supposed to find his mate. For regular werewolfs they find their mate at 17 or 18 years of age.

****Beginning of Flash Back****

I was preparing all day for this big party. I set up all of the tables in the backyard. Alpha requested no chairs because everyone is going to be up dancing. I had to invite all of the kids from school personally and none of them didn't end well. Of course no humans were invited.

By 7:00pm the party was in full swing. I wasn't allowed to attend but I had to serve on of the drunken wolf's. I had to say in kitchen and make snacks for them. I also had to go out and pass out drinks, through all of the sweating grinding bodies. Everyone was drunk by then and Alpha told me that I can go back to my room.

When I went down to the basement, someone was already in there waiting for me. Alpha Ryan. He looked mad and that could only mean one thing. He wants to use me as his punching bag tonight. Damn.

"Yes Alpha?" I whispered bowing my head to him.

"You know out of all them people tonight I didnt find my mate." He uttered. He swirled the beer bottle around just before throwing it towards my head.

I immediately ducked down staring in shock at the ground. I'm a split second Alpha Ryan was on top of me on the ground. I struggled against his hold fearing whats going to happen next.

"Innocent little Daya, your not going to be too innocent for long." He let out a evil chuckle. Oh no. He has never done this before.

"Please Alpha! Please don't do this. I'll do anything, but please don't do this to me." I cried still trying to break through but I know that that's impossible.

"To late princess." He said just before roughly planting his lips upon mine.

Tears fell down my face, running from the corner of my eyes to my ear from the position that I'm in. Ryan bit my lip, drawing blood, and dove his tongue into my mouth.

"Kiss me back!" He demanded, slapping me across my face.

I begin non-stop sobbing and he growled at me to stop. He lefted off of me and picked me up throughout me down on my old bed. He straddled my waist and ripped apart my shirt.

"Please..." I begged one last time. He looked me in my eye and continued to use my body.

Now THAT was the second worst day of my life. The day I shifted is first because if I never did, worst day number two could have been prevented. Along with worst day number three, when I tried running away.

Losing my virginity like that broke my spirit. But I didn't let that stop me from trying to get away. When I woke up the next day all I did was stay in bed and cry my eyes out until someone came down and forced me to get up and follow the packs order.

****End of Flash Back****

My eyes snapped open. How? I have no idea. They just opened. It feels like I'm on fire. My hands and pretty much my whole figure is shaking and I can't control it. I brung my eyes down to look at my once broken foot, and it's completely healed.

I heard snapping noises throughout the room and I don't know what it is. Then the pain finally it me. My back arched from off the bed and I screamed at the top of my lungs. Fur started to sprout out on my skin and my cains grew.

I'm shifting. Shit.

************************************
A/N

I hope you all like it😆 I write as I go so sorry if the updates take long.

Vote💥
Comment
Share💌
Follow👣