Chapter Nineteen

Daya's P.O.V.

"Allison we looked everywhere for you." The women who I'm assuming is my mother sobbed.

Tears pricked my eyes and I had to hold myself back from letting out a sobb. I held on tightly to the man and women who were squishing me in a hug. I can't believe these are my parents.

They pulled away and the younger boy came up and hugged me. I'm  guessing this is my little brother. He wrapped his arms around my small body putting his head on my shoulder. I felt my shoulder getting wet from his tears. I can hear the faint sound of my mother's cries.

He pulled back wiping his tears giving me a small smile, studying face. Next to come up and hug me was the girl. I'm assuming she just brother's mate. Our hug didn't last as long as the rest but I didn't mind.

I didn't know what to say or do. I was frozen in my spot. I felt Kaden come up to me and wrap his arm around my waist making me relax.

If my parents are here then why his he so upset?

"Allison, we have missed you so much. We looked everywhere but couldn't find you. We are deeply sorry." My father spoke touching my shoulder. I nodded.

"We want to take you home, now. We know your mate won't be happy about it but we want to get to know you and take you back home." My brother reasoned in a deep voice.

I looked up at Kaden to see him clenching his jaw. He felt me looking up at him and met my eyes. His brown eyes softened.

"Can we speak alone." He cleared his throat. My parents nodded and he dragged me into the house and up the stairs to his office.

When we entered the room he closed and locked the door.

"I know you want to go with them Daya. I want you to go and get to know your family, but I need you. I'm not going to stand in the way of you and your family. I'm just going to really miss you." He sighed sitting in his desk chair and placing me on too of his desk in front of him.

Wait. How long am I going to be there. I dont want to be gone away from him because I know I'm going to miss him too, but I want to meet my family.

"Why can't you come with me? My wolf told me that our packs will unite. How long am I going to be there?" I voiced out my thoughts. He took my hands on his, rubbing circles on my palm.

"I can't just up and leave Day. My pack and I just can't up and leave. It's going to take time before they make you Queen. When you become Queen then out packs will unite. Until then they want to take you and see if you would be able to fit into the role. They are planning to take you for a month or two. That's why I was so upset. You don't have to go if you want to." He explained resting his head on my lap.

I reached down and ran my fingers through his hair. I dont want to leave him. I want to be with my family and Kaden is part of it.

"I don't want to go without you." I whispered. He looked up at me and smiled sadly.

He straightened his self in the chair pulling me down on his lap making me yelp. He put his face in the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around my lower back. I put my arms around his neck and played with his hair once again. His hair is so soft and smooth, I love running my fingers through it.

"I love you Daya." He spoke softly by my ear sending shivers up and down my body.

He planted soft kisses on my neck travelling up to my lips. When our lips finally made contact, we were devopled in a passionate kiss. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance which I granted. Our tounges fought for dominance. His hands travelled lower squeezing my back side making me let out a small moan.