A/N (Part of Next Chapter)

I'm sooo sorry. I know no one likes author's notes. Trust me I don't.

I just came back from a week long vacation and some how managed to get sick. So this might affect my updating.

I will try to put out at least two or three chapters this week. But for now here is a taste of the next chapter. 

************************************

Daya's P.O.V.

I'm standing in the middle of no where. It's dark and all around me is tall trees. The wind is blowing through the air and I can feel that something is wrong.

I can hear faint yells and cries coming from the path in front of me. Being the idiot I am, I follow it. The leaves are crunching under my bare feet and I'm coming closer and closer to the noise.

Once I reach the source of the sounds I pause and take in the scene. I'm now standing in front of a huge castle. People are running around screaming out orders and I can hear painful cries.

It seems like I'm in a movie. No one can see or hear me, they are just all running past and through me. I walk deeper into the scene and to the steps of the castle.

There is a women and a man kneeling on the steps. The man is holding the sobbing women in his arms rocking her back and foward, I can see tears streaming from the man's eyes. I can almost feel their pain.

I hear the women spitting out words through her sobbs and I strained my ears to decipher what she is saying.

'My baby, Allison.'

I gasped at hearing my birth name. The pain in their eyes is heart breaking. They are talking about me.

I think I'm witnessing my own abduction.

************************************

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want more.

Chapter twenty-seven should be up soon, probably tomorrow or Wesnday.