Chapter Three: A Few Nexo Theories!

So, shall we start with Clay? Okay.

A Few Clay Theories!

1. His parents died when he was very young and Merlok found him and took him in.

2. He secretly wishes that he could help Jestro be good again.

3. He has a crush on Macy, doesn't want anybody to find out! Shhh~!

4. When he sleeps, he literally counts out loud like he is doing press-ups or sit-ups.

5. He listens to Eminem. Secretly. Lance caught him listening to it once, and he still hasn't lived it down.

Now onto Lance!

A Few Lance Theories!

1. He draws manga of HIMSELF in free time.

2. He is a HUGE Jousting Bieber fan. Even though he once had to face off with him at the King's birthday tournament, he still is in love with his auto-tuned voice.

3. His spirit animal is a unicorn.

4. The only time he wakes up early is to get a Starbucks drink before training. His personal favourite is the Iced Caramel Macchiato.

5. Sometimes he sneaks into Macy's room in the Fortrex and steals some of her dresses and puts them on, proving he looks attractive in any kinds of outfits. Then he puts them on social media.

Now for Aaron!

A Few Aaron Theories!

1. He has broken many of his bones more than ten times each year due to stunts on his hover shield.

2. He is a Taco Bell ADDICT. Mainly for the Doritos tacos.

3. He never. EVER EVER. Takes off his headphones. When he finds out that he's about to go somewhere, he fixes 5 different Spotify playlists. The main artists on those lists being Twenty One Pilots and Panic! At The Disco.

4. As a kid, he really liked the video game, Sonic The Hedgehog, because he was all about going fast and doing crazy stunts.

5. When going to an amusement park, he chooses the most dangerous looking ride to go on. As a bonus, he makes Clay go on it with him. Clay is TERRIFIED of big rollercoasters but he gets forced into it or else he's called a sissy for the rest of the day.

Macy's turn!!

A Few Macy Theories!

1. She acts like she hates Jestro, but deep down, she has a soft spot for him.

2. She really likes the character, Wonder Woman because she's a warrior princess and she makes girls look tough.

3. She'll do ANYTHING to avoid dress shopping. That's how she ended up having to polish all of the weapons in the Fortrex. The only clothes store she likes is Hot Topic.

4. Her favourite video games aside from Whack-Man are Call of Duty and Assassins Creed.

5. She got in REALLY BIG TROUBLE when she was little because she set all of her dresses in her closet on fire.

And finally, AXL!

A Few Axl Theories!

1. He watches YouTube videos on DIY food recipes all the time.

2. Ever since Gobbleton Rambley complemented his chili, he's been trying to perfect the meals he makes, like, adding special ingredients.

3. He doesn't like taking off his armour because it takes forever to put back on. And it's also really, really tight.

4. Of all the knights in the Fortrex, he's the best at playing video games because he is literally the only one who has thumbs. The game he is best at is Mario Kart.

5. He's adopted. Because, well, COMPARE HIM TO HIS FAMILY! HE'S A FRICKING BEEFY GIANT!

Onto a few side characters!

A Few Ava Theories!

1. She's alien. Or a robot.

2. She sometimes works on booting up Merlok 2.0 with earplugs in to avoid having to listen to Merlok's awful jokes.

3. She writes fanfiction about Clay.

4. She actually was a Jestro fan before he went evil. His jokes weren't half bad to her.

5. She lives in the Fortrex.

A Few Robin Theories!

1. He has a big crush on Ava. He sometimes draws pictures of him kissing her on scrap pieces of paper and writes fanfiction about it.

2. His favourite TV show is Care Bears. Enough said.

3. Even though he says his favourite knight is Clay, he really likes Lance because of his fringe hairstyle.

4. He once stole one of the knight's swords to try to practice with it but he broke it against a tree. So he got in trouble later. He regretted nothing. though!

5. He installed a toilet in the Black Knight mech so he doesn't have to move from it.

A Few Merlok 2.0. Theories!

1. He sometimes sings Rick Astley in the morning and it wakes up Ava. It's that bad. Just imagine him singing Never Gonna Give You Up at 6 in the morning.

2. His best friend in the Wizard's Council was Monstrox. That is until he turned evil. Then he hated his guts. He wouldn't mind trying to make him nicer.

3. He is someday going to come back in human form! Just.....some day.

4. He listens to The Beatles. His favourite song is Hey Jude.

5. He really wants that ham and cheese sandwich on rye but Ava won't code it up because she hates rye.

A Few King and Queen Halbert Theories!

1. The Queen wishes that she didn't marry such a coward but it's too late now!

2. King Halbert loves watching golf except the Queen always turns it whenever she catches him watching it.

3. The Queen HATES Fancypants with a burning passion but King Halbert MUST bring him everywhere they go.

4. The Queen loved Jestro's routines. The King tried to like it but you can only watch Jestro drop weapons a few times before it gets sad.

5. There was once a war. All of the king's guards vs. every race of monster. He lost over half of his army. This is the main reason why the King is scared of fighting.

(BONUS!) 6. THE QUEEN DYES HER HAIR BEHIND EVERYONE'S BACK.

Hello! Wow, really long. Well, I hope you like it because I'm making one about the bad guys next! Yeah boi. Anyway, thanks for reading! If you are new to my account, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^