Chapter Ten: Try THIS On For Size!

Okay so this is going to get weird. Like always.

Narration!

Jestro and The Cloud of Monstrox were searching for more Forbidden Powers. Jestro was complaining ever since he was woken up at 7 am. "Why'd you have to wake me up so dang early? It's not like the Knights are trying to find them, too." "You need to get used to it. It ain't MY fault you stay up until 12 in the morning." "Well, it's not my fault I have stuff to do at night. I-."

Before Jestro could speak anymore, Monstrox zapped him for a solid minute. When he stopped, the results were.....interesting. "Oww...Monstrox, what's your problem?! It's rude to interrupt-!" "Uh..Jestro? Umm....are you okay? You're looking a little *snickers* shorter than usual." Apparently, Monstrox had zapped him so hard that it made him younger. Not good. Monstrox tried to keep a straight face but it was literally impossible.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!? I-I'M SMALL NOW! TURN ME BACK!!" Jestro screamed. Monstrox lowered himself to get a better look at the child jester. "D-don't come any closer! I have a space bubble you know!" Jestro backed up more and more.

"Heh heh. Well, hello, YOUNG ONE. Do you, by chance, know where my little associate Jestro is? I haven't seen him around."Monstrox laughed. "Oh seriously, Monstrox?! Just because you zapped me to be a little kid doesn't mean you have to treat me like one." Jestro huffed as he crossed his arms and looked away. "Haven't you ever heard of being respectful, kid?"

"Okay, stop it with the cruddy age jokes! They suck anyway." "Don't raise your voice to me, or I'll zap you again." Jestro facepalmed and groaned at the terrible puns the cloud was spouting out.

Only goodness knows how he's going to milk it if he doesn't know how to change me back. Jestro thought.

A few minutes later, Jestro was minding his own business, reading something on top of the HeadQuarters. Then Monstrox, Ruina and one of two of the gargoyles came up to him. Ruina was holding a bowl of greenish mushy stuff and in the other hand, a bib..?

Jestro looked up and saw the two of them. "Oh great. What is it now? Come back to mock me because of my new age?" "Actually, we brought you something to eat.~"

Jestro raised an eyebrow as the gargoyles approached him. He was about to get up but they pushed him back down and held him against the wall so Ruina could put a bib on him. He looked down at it and then back at them. "Monstrox, what's going on? Why are you guys...doing this..?" Jestro said as he struggled to get away from the gargoyles.

Ruina picked up a spoon, scooped some of the green mushy stuff into it, and aimed it at Jestro's face. "Ew! What is THAT!? Is....is that fricking BABY FOOD?!" "Yep, and you're going to eat it." Monstrox grinned. "WHAT?! NO WAY, NO HOW!" "Aw, come on, little one. Here comes the airplane!~" Ruina said in a singsong voice.

Jestro gritted his teeth and looked away, making Ruina knock him on the cheek with it, getting the green goo all over his side of his face. "Don't make her shove it down your throat, Jestro. Just eat it and get it over with." "When I'm dead!!"

Ruina pulled his chin to make him face her. "You are going to eat this stuff, whether you like it or NOT." Then she brutally shoved the spoon in his mouth, causing his gag reflex to trigger. She pulled the spoon out and his face was a mix of "I'm about to vomit" and anger. Monstrox was watching it. "Uh, you okay, joke-boy?"

Jestro had held the baby food in his mouth and waited until Monstrox was right in front of him to spit it all over him. "Oh my GOD! GROSS!! JESTRO! SERIOUSLY?!" Monstrox yelled, electricity beginning to come from him. Jestro had a successful look on his face as the gargoyles let him go. As soon as they had left, Jestro grabbed a trash can and tried to get the taste out of his mouth by vomiting a few good times.

Then at nightfall, Monstrox came to Jestro. This time, not with baby food or a bib. "Hey Jestro. I came in here to-." "Wait, don't tell me. You....want to humiliate me in any way possible just because I'm smaller now?" "Uh....no. I came to apologize."

"Pff! Oh, wow. Can't believe I was actually going to buy into that crap. You can't fool me, I know what you're-." Monstrox landed right beside Jestro. "Look, I'm serious. I agree that was pretty brutal what I made them do to you. So I'm sorry, okay?" Jestro sat there, taking it in. "Should I even..?" He thought.

Then he laid down against Monstrox, causing him to flinch. "Okay. Sorry I spit on you. I was just....*yawn*...tired.." Monstrox looked on his side to see the sleeping child/jester. "I guess we should've replaced feeding time to nap time, huh, clown boy?" Monstrox rolled his eyes. "Just this once, Jestro. Just this once..." And they both just fell asleep together.

Hello! Don't ask why I made this because I really don't know....I based it off of a drawing I made. I should probably show you guys soon. XD Hey we're almost at 400 views! Niiiice!

Thanks for reading! If you are new to this account, go check out some of my other social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^