(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Chapter Fourteen: Lance x Reader!(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

This'll be fun, right, for all you Lance fangirls out there! Not saying I am one, the guy is straight-up cringe. So today, I'm doing Lance x Reader!

Your POV

Ever since the Knight's Academy, you've had a huge crush on him. As all of the other girls in the school. Lance Richmond was like a dream. Beautiful, cute, funny and nice. It was just you hardly could ever talk to him, with all the people that would surround him constantly. But whenever you would be around him, all you could do was stare. No words came out. It was awkward between us until today.

I was in town, checking out farmer's markets when Jestro came rolling up with his crazy cloud friend and his head-shaped fortress. "Might wanna go somewhere else, Y/N...." I murmured to myself. I looked both ways and ran to a building to hide behind.

I stopped midway when I heard something rumbling the ground behind me. The Fortrex screeched to a halt and the Knights came out, weapons drawn. Lance came out and set his lance down, whipped his phone out and took a selfie. I tried not to stare so hard, but God, he's perfect.

Suddenly, something grabbed my waist. A stone gargoyle. I shrieked and tried throwing punches but it only hurt myself. (NEVER PUNCH STONE, CHILDREN!) "You're comin' with me, doll. You could be useful to Jestro and Monstrox." He said.

I felt my face turn pale. What's he going to do to me? Jestro could do God knows what to me. I think I lost control of myself. I started uncontrollably screaming as loud as I could.

"HELP! HELP, HE'S TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!!" I couldn't say much more because next thing I know BAM! Something hit my head.

Everything felt weird. Like a daydream or a nightmare. I heard Jestro talking indistinctly and something cold touched my face. I opened my eyes a bit to see Jestro, inches apart from me, caressing my cheek with his freezing hand.

"This is going to be so much fun.~" He smirked. I flinched and backed up. I couldn't move. I had a chain on my ankle.

I punched Jestro as hard as I could in the face. He groaned and held the side of his face. He glared down at me, the horns on his hat lifting. "Is that how it is?! I'll show you..!" He yelled as he lifted his staff. I closed my eyes. He's going to hit me, he's going to hit me, he going to..-.

I heard Jestro grunt and something hit the floor. I opened one of my eyes to see Lance, standing in front of me. "A little late to be out at this time of day, especially in this weather, isn't it?" He held his hand out. I slowly extended my arm and our hands touched.

My ankle was still restrained though. He cut the chain at the middle with his Nexo-powered lance and gazed into my eyes. (*internal gagging*) I was about to say something but he pulled my face to his and he straight kissed me on the lips. I didn't resist at all and proceeded to kiss him back.

Now I really think this is a dream. My crush rescued me from Jestro and his monsters, and is actually kissing me right now. I have to be dreaming, it cannot be real. I closed my eyes and opened them seconds later. Nope. It's real. We both pulled away. "Now let's, uh, let's get you back to where you need to be." "Okay."

He walked me back home after talking to his friends. We stood in the doorway, staring at each other. He clasped my hand and slipped something into it. "Keep in touch.~" He winked and walked away. I looked at what he left in my hand. His phone number and Instagram account.

I fangirled all the way to my bedroom. I laid on my bed, holding the scrap of paper in my hands over my heart, swooning massively. Until tomorrow, my lovely little daydream.

Ew. Too kawaii. Gag me with a chainsaw. XD Just kidding. So I'm pretty psyched! I'm getting my braces off tomorrow!! #nomorebraceface!

Thank you for reading! If you are new to this account, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^