Chapter Eleven: Knightjago?!

Narration!!

The Knights were at work, battling Jestro and Monstrox's monsters. Turns out Jestro had found a new Forbidden Power; Terrible Transportation. They didn't know what it did yet. Neither did Jestro.

When the Knights began closing in on Jestro, he began panicking so he used the Forbidden Power. The ground under the Knights suddenly changed to a fairly large blue portal, engulfing all of them, including Jestro and Monstrox.

The portal led them to a very strange place, a small village. "Wait! Where are we?!" Clay's head snapped around looking to find anything of resemblance. Jestro beat the staff against a tree. "Ugh! Monstrox, I don't get it! Wh-." "Oh really? That's new." "Grr. Where are we now?!"

"Oh, how about you tell us, Jestro." Clay stepped forward with his arms crossed. Jestro backed up and scoffed, "How about we just settle this?" "Great idea." Macy said as she gritted her teeth. Jestro and Clay continued walking towards each other, all dramatic-like, ready to fight.

Just as they were about to get it on, their conversation was interrupted by a couple of snake-people with these oddly shaped blades in the hands. Not to mention, a group of ninja following closely behind them, all wearing different colour ninja suits. They ran between the two facing each other, making Jestro fall backwards.

"HEY! EVER HEARD OF GOING AROUND PEOPLE THAT ARE ABOUT TO FIGHT?! EVER HEARD OF RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT HATE EACH OTHER?!!" Jestro shrieked, flailing his arms around like crazy. Clay facepalmed and said, "Okay, who are you?" The red one stepped up.

"The name is Kai. And how do you NOT know who we are?! We save the world all the fricking time!"

"Calm down, Kai. They don't look like they are from here." The white one said very calmly. "Hey can we just get on with this? The Twins are going to get away!" The blue one pointed at the two men running towards another town.

Jestro straightened his hat and grumbled, "Yes, and we were kinda in the middle of something. So if you and your bunch of weirdly dressed dudes would just-" "Dudes plus girl. Show some respect, dang it." The one wearing blue and red shoved Jestro by the shoulders. "Jestro, these weirdos ain't worth this okay? We have stuff to do." Monstrox said in frustration.

"Ugh, fine. Let's just go." "Knights, don't let them get away, you know what to do." Clay groaned as they began to walk after Jestro. "So...the clown and the cloud are the bad ones where you're from?" Clay stopped and turned around.

"Yeah. And I'm just spitballing here but, those two that knocked into us are YOUR bad guys, right?" "Exactly. Need any help?" "Ooh a team up! Sounds totally awesome to me!" Aaron danced around a bit in enthusiasm. "Sure why the heck not." "So what's the first thing we should do?" Jay asked. "Follow them, what else would we do, you moron?" Cole sighed.

Meanwhile, Jestro and The Cloud of Monstrox are busy getting away when they are interrupted by the same people; The Time Twins. "Oh COME ON!! Not YOU TWO AGAIN! What do you want?!" "Do you want to help us? We need to defeat the ninja. If not stay out of our way or, well, we'll make it your time to leave." Monstrox and Jestro swapped looks.

"I don't get it...you have something to do with clocks or something?" "Ugh, we're the Twins. The TIME TWINS. Get it now? It's a time pun, ya know?" "WHATEVER! Let's just get to doing some E-V-I-L, how about it?!" Monstrox yelled. Jestro flinched and nodded, staring excitedly at his new couple of minion/helpers.

Acronix rolled his eyes, he really didn't like Jestro. "So what's the plan, new guys?!" "How about we just go and attack them..?" Krux snapped. "Okay, okay. Wow, attitude much?" "You'll get used to him. He's always like that." Monstrox added as they began to follow the Twins.

The ninja were trying to keep in their annoyed spirit. "I'm just a bit creeped out by them. Where'd they even come from?" "I dunno. They could be from another realm. They brought that jester and cloud thing with them." "We should just trust them for now. Then we can help them get back." "Enough chitchat, there's our new problem."

Jestro, Monstrox, Krux and Acronix were coming pretty quickly. "Looks like Jestro got some new friends. Not good." Jestro didn't waste any time. He and Krux dashed to the squad, mixed with knights and ninja, weapons drawn.

"NINJAAAAAGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Jestro stopped in his tracks and stared in awe. "HOLYYYY, DID YOU SEE THAT, MONSTROX?! THEY JUST TURNED INTO FLIPPING TORNADOES!! ISN'T THAT SO COOL?!" Zane aimed his Spinjitzu to Jestro, turning him into a chunk of ice. Monstrox came to him and stared.

"Help..?" "Your fault, not mine, joke-boy." He said as he zapped Jestro out of the ice. Clay solo-fought Jestro for a bit and stopped. "Hey Jestro?" Jestro looked up. "We used to be good friends remember?" He held his hand out for him to take it. The jester stared at it. He put his hand on Clay's. "PSYCH!!!"

Jestro slammed Clay on the ground and beat him with Monstrox's staff repeatedly. Monstrox took on Zane and Jay. "Hey, I thought that I was the Master of Lightning around here!!" "Not anymore, bluebell!"

Time Skip! (I'm running out of ideas for this. XD I seriously haven't even seen the new Ninjago things.)

The Knights and Ninja had successfully defeated Jestro, Monstrox and The Twins. Clay ripped Monstrox's staff out of Jestro's hands and examined the Forbidden Power in it. "So this is how we got here in the first place, isn't it?" "Y-yeah. It was so random." "Well, it was nice fighting with you guys." "But never again." "NEVER again." Kai and Clay shook hands.

Aaron grabbed hold of Jestro, who was holding onto Monstrox. Clay activated the Forbidden Power and the portal came and sent them all back to Knighton.

"Okay, why did we have to destroy the Realm Crystal but they get to have cool stuff like that?" "Don't even go there, Jay."

Hello! Sorry if it got a little boring but I've never really seen the new season of Ninjago, might've been a bit different. XD Anyway, hope you liked the crossover that no one asked for. Seriously. I think they are in the same universe. Would make sense. But it's just that thing that doesn't need to be together. Any takers?

Thanks for reading! If you are new to my account, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^