(▰˘◡˘▰) Chapter Twenty Four: Axl X Reader!!! (▰˘◡˘▰)

Okay! So this was requested by @Aesthetic_Archer! Thanks, if you haven't noticed, I've been running out of ideas. XD

Your POV

It's been my second week helping out as a maid at the King's parties. He's began to start pushing to have a big party ever since the entire kingdom has gotten so depressed. So tonight, seeing as how I was late getting to work, I got stuck with dish washing duty. Not as fun as it should be cracked up to be.

Sometimes I wonder to myself, how do people eat so terribly dirty?!

As I scrubbed on one of the grime-covered plates, I heard the door open. I turned my head and it was one of the knights. "I thought you were supposed to be entertaining the party with your companions?" I questioned. He took a few more steps forward. "They had to cover for me, I just needed to grab some more weapons." He explained as he continued to stare at me. I uttered an okay and continued to scrub at the dishes. I couldn't help but notice how he literally towered over me. Kinda hard to miss, in fact. I watched as he walked out the room to go get his weapons.

Man, is it just me or is it physically impossible to do things when people are staring at you? Maybe I'm just paranoid. He came back and forth quite a few times for more weapons for some reason. After I finished a huge load of dishes, I snuck out to see how it was going. This party was a tribute to Clay Moorington, for saving the Queen.

Kinda a lame party idea. Ah well, it's the King's decision, not mine. I caught a glimpse of the gigantic knight that met me in the kitchen. His eyes met mine as he smiled and waved. I felt my cheeks heat up a little and I nervously smiled back. "And then I smote the gargoyles like THIS!" I heard Clay shout as the suit swung it's sword around near the small Squirebots portraying the gargoyles.

But he severely missed them. "Ugh. I-I said, And then I smote the gargoyles like THIS!!" He said a little more deliberately, swinging his sword, trying to hit the targets. What's going on here? Herb, The King and Queen, and the entire crowd began to grow a little suspicious of what was happening. Finally, the huge knight ripped a handful of wires out the back of Clay's suit, therefore deactivating the battle suit.

Everyone's faces were a mix of shock and fear. The knights dragged Clay's suit offstage as fast as possible. The King tried his best to calm down the citizens but let's all be honest, he isn't good at that.

I followed the knights to see what was up. They were trying to set up Clay's battle suit but it continued to short-circuit. I ran back to the kitchen before anyone noticed I was missing. As if fate knew what I wanted, the huge knight came in the kitchen again.

"Is everything okay with Clay? I heard all the commotion.." I tried to act guilty and not know anything. "Oh yeah. He's just acting a little strange, he's not really one for...public audiences." He rubbed the back of his neck, maintaining eye contact.

As he was about to exit the room, I said, "I don't think I got your name." "Oh, I'm Axl. What about you?" He smiled as he towered over me. "I-I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." He kneeled down, clasped my hand and pecked the top of my hand. I felt my face light up and my heart start accelerating. I hardly know this guy and I already have feelings for him. He let go of my hand and waved as he regrouped with his friends.

I sat down quickly because if not, I would literally pass out. "Y/N? What are you doing?! There's dishes to clean!" "Oh? Uh-huh. I'll be right there..." I said as I got up while daydreaming. And let me just say, I've never had a more happy attitude while cleaning the dishes.

Wow! I'm late. Sorry. I've been stressed and busy with school. I'm now having to prepare for writing essays for the SAT test. But soon enough, I'm going to make a collab with a friend, so that should make a great stress-reliever/chapter!

Thanks for reading this....hang on, 2k READS!? Thank you guys so fricking much!!!! If you are new, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey Discord Server: TheTotallyFakeDiscord

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^