🤫 Chapter Thirteen: Macestro!!!🤫

One of my OTPs from an accident on the Sims 4 (Macy x Jestro). Trust me, it was really an accident. But it could work! Kinda. Not really.

Narration!

(This all takes place on episode 20; Kingdom of Heroes, in season 2. V)

"Where's Clay? Tell us, Jestro, or we'll make you eat that silly hat!" "Hey, hey, hey! I could have just ran off, but I wanted to show you how to get in the back way." "Where is it?" "It's, uhhh....around back." Jestro stuttered as he led the four Knights into his HQ.

"Should we trust him?" Lance whispered. "I think we have no choice..." Macy muttered under her breath as she slung her mace into the wall, crumbling rocks behind them. She clutched her mace and followed the others.

(This part doesn't take place on episode 20; Kingdom of Heroes, in season 2. V)

This is bogus. I'm pretty sure that Jestro is going to lead us into a trap. Macy thought, staring down to the ground.

She looked up again. Where did they go? "Hey, what?! Lance?! Aaron?! Axl?! Where the heck-?" Just as Macy was screaming, something tight wrapped around her waist. She thrashed around but it only got tighter. She opened her eyes when she heard Jestro laughing. He had a devilish smile on his face as he stared down at her.

"Jestro, what did you do to my friends." She growled. He smirked and pulled her to his chest. She resisted, trying to push him away but there was little she could do, the rope around her made moving difficult.

"They're a little held up at the moment. They were of no importance to me anyway. You were the one I actually needed.~" He purred as he traced her spine with his hand. "D-don't touch me, you creep..!"

"What's the matter? Don't want to admit your feelings?" "Stop it, Jestro. Just stop!!" She grunted. "Oh, come on, Macy. Ever since the Knight's Academy I've wanted to admit the way I feel to you, but it was like everything was against me trying to. Better late than never, huh?~" He snickered as he smushed her face into his chest.

All of her protests were blocked by his shirt. It came out muffled. "Letph me go, Jesthro!" She yelled in his chest, squirming around all over the place. Jestro pulled her from his body and looked down at her with a sly look on his face.

"Jestro, so help me everything, if you do not let me go and tell me where my friends are I swear I'll kill you!!" She yelled. She freed one hand to push her body from his and tried to run.

Jestro grabbed the end of the rope and tugged it backwards, jerking her towards him. He twisted her body around as she landed in his arms and planted his lips upon her's. Her eyes grew wide and her cheeks flushed red.

She put her hands on his shoulders, attempting to push him away. He held her even tighter and bit her lip a little. He pulled away and leaned his head on her forehead. "J-Jestro...why..?" "Admit it, you liked it. I know you did.~" "Why are you like this..." Jestro continued staring at her, waiting for an answer.

"....Fine. It was okay. Just don't let it happen again. Now tell me where the others are." "Fantastic! They're right over there." He pointed to the group standing behind a few rock statues, mouths agate. Macy blushed profusely and pushed Jestro away from her. "I-I..uh...um, I can explain..." She sputtered, rubbing her neck.

Aaron started laughing really loudly. "What?! What is your problem, Aaron?" "Ha ha ha!! I ship it like Fed-Ex!" "AARON, I SWEAR IF YOU MENTION THIS TO CLAY WHEN WE FIND HIM--!!"

Jestro pulled her to his hip and put a finger over her mouth. "Don't start with that again, Little Miss Angery Princess.~" She looked away and leaned her face into his shoulder, grumbling angrily. Everyone remained silent until....

"I still ship it." "AARON!! STOP."

Hello! Oh Lord, this got fricking weird. I swear, I blame Sims for this chapter. If not for the accidental ship, it would NOT have happened. Oh well, it made a good chapter! Depends on what your definition of "good" is.

Thanks for reading and for the 700 views! So awesome! If you are new to this account, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^