^̮^ Chapter Eighteen: Good! Jestro x Reader! ^̮^

Your POV

"Ughh...just...move your fricking hand already!" "Yeah...I can only hold this position for so long." "Sorry, it's just...a little difficult to reach around all of you."

Jestro strained his arm and it finally landed on a red circle. Everyone collectively celebrated that he finally made his move in the game Twister. Then it was Axl's turn. Oh boy. Merlok 2.0 spun the little spinner thingy and it landed on a green circle.

"Okay, Axl! Right foot on a green circle." Axl grunted a reply and slid his foot under Clay, who unfortunately, was the only one holding us all up. We all fell straight to the floor and laughed it off.

Clay handled the spinner thingy and would call out things to us. Merlok bowed out of it, mainly because Ava had to do coding of some sort with him. Macy and Aaron did it together. So did Lance and Axl. Then Clay shook it all up. "Hey Jestro, how about you and Y/N do it together?" We froze and blushed as we stared at each other.

"Um. Well, okay.." I smiled as I got up. Jestro slowly got up and joined me on the small square. Clay spun the wheel and said, "Okay, Jestro. Left foot, yellow!" Jestro looked down and pointed, he was already standing on a yellow circle. "Okay, Y/N, right foot on blue."

Jestro's POV

This went on for about five minutes until we were literally leaning over each other. I've been really terrible at this, I should really try to actually win this. That would at least get Y/N to be impressed with me. "Y/N, right hand, green." As she extended her arm, I used my free hand to tickle her stretched out stomach. She shrieked and continued staying up. "Jestro! S-stop it!" "No way! I ain't losing this time!"

She finally collapsed on the floor into a pile of a sweaty, giggling mess. "You cheated! Hehehehe!!" "Nah, just taking up a sweet opportunity." "Oh, like when Monstrox wanted you to be evil?" "Did you just-?! Ohhh. No you didn't!" "Yeah, I did." I grabbed her shoulders and leaned my face to hers, some would say kissing her.

Her eyes turned wide and her blush on her cheeks turned into a darker red colour. Clay cleared his throat and said, "Heh heh, well, um, I'm still here you know....this is awkward. I'm just going to go see if Merlok needs anything." And he casually walked out the room.

Hello! So I decided to make a short chapter today! Kinda because I gotta sleep. XD So yeah, Happy August 1st! Today the brand new Nexo Knights sets came out, so that means only a few more days until the new season comes out in English!!!

Thanks for reading! If you are new to this account, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey Discord Server: TheTotallyFakeDiscord

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^