*2*

WARNING: matured scenes and words. It may affect to your imagination. Please be open minded. It is needed in this chapter.

Errors and Grammars, please understand.

~KenGG_17

###

-IM WORKING-

"Izzel, for now you'll be staying in a hotel." My dad said while we are on our way. We are already here at Philippines but I still feel the air of England. Its been years since I last stay here. I already gave my goodbyes to my friends, of course they are sad when they knew about it but they cant do anything about it 'cause they knew my parents very much, one they decided, they will surely do it.

The car stops to a high class hotel, 'DM hotel', that's what is written there and I dont fvcking care about it. The butlers open the door for us to go out so we did. My dad and mom entered the hotel that's why I enter too. They are talking to the front desk girl..

"So miss, we'll buy that unit!" -dad

"Thank you, sir. If you need something you may contact the number coded at the card." -front desk girl.

"Thank you." -Mom and dad.

I followed them to the unit they bought for me. My things will deliver up here later so I dont need to think about it. We are at the tenth floor when the elevator opens and some employees entered. Ugh, what floor does that fvcking unit they bought?!

I hate their smell, its not that they stinks but their perfumes, so cheap. The door opens once again and more people came, ugh! If I can only tell them not to enter here I already did but I know mom will scold.

*Ting

And after many many years we already got here in my unit, 20th floor of the building. I sat at the sofa and massage my temple. Mom and dad also rest their selves first before they talk to me, again.

"So Greizzel, this will be your unit here for now..." I cut my dad's words when be said for now.

"What do you mean by for now?" They look at each other like they are talking through their eyes. Wait, I dont get them.

"A-ahm, Izzel, you'll know about it soon but for now, I want you to be good." -Dad

"Im not a dog.." I interrupt him.

He scowled at me. "Greizzel.." he said in a warning tone so I shut up. "So as I was saying, you will stay here and we'll be going back to States for some paper works. (They'll leave me again? Well Im used to it) I know you know already how to be independent so we are leaving you (like you always do). We will just add your allowance to your bank account so I think you can manage yourself. We will leave now.." dad stand up so as mom.

"Right now??"

"Yeah right now, we just make sure that you are safe." They are unbelievable. Are they really my parents?? Ugh. I shouldn't be like this, what can you say about them??

"Whatever." I look away, they haven't change, the same parents who always leave me.

"Greizzel, we sent you here to change your attitude so better do it!!" That's my mom, she always want me to change my attitude but they are not. I dont have an attitude problem yet they always want to change it. Why they cant change their selves first, specially my mom??