*6*

###

-I'M MARRYING HIM..??-

What an effin day!!

Im not informed that the wedding would be this early. As far as I remember last week was the time when my parents told me about this fvcking wedding. And now?! Ugh? They dont really want me to be they daughter, dont they?? I already told them that when I got married to that anonymous guy, Im not already their daughter anymore but what did they do?? Pinaaga pa.

And now Im asking myself, did they ever tried to love me??

Tsh, why bothering asking such questions like that if its already obvious?? *Roll eyes*

So as I was saying, Im inside this goddam room, wearing my wedding gown. I dont actually call this a wedding, since the last night we talk about this, I promise myself that it will be just a game for me. They controlled me since I was a child and now even for my dreams, they controlled me, everything about me like I am a part of their game. And now, this will be the start of MY game. In this game, I will be the ruler, I will be the one to control them since Im not controlled by my parents already. I will start a game and Im sure that at the end of it, I will win this one. I will control them, with my own bear hands. They manipulated me then I'll manipulate them too.

Hahaha, enough from my fvcking game, but I'll surely make this happen.

Im infront of this two huge doors, the church's door to be exact. I dont have any idea about this wedding, even the concept I dont know. All I need to do is to smile and wait to finish this wedding. I heard the choreographer talk to the musicians or what they call them to start the opening music where I am instructed to start walking. I dont actually know what to do so I ask something about that choreographer girl. I walk down the aisle.

As far as I remember, the time that I dream about walking down the aisle is the happiest day of my life but it isn't. I promised myself that when I start to walk here where I am standing right now is the other way to walk through my forever but it fvcking goes the other way. It is the other way to enter hell.

The concept is very perfect for my eyes. All of them were wearing black dress, even my parents. I look at the guy infront. He is wearing a white long sleeves and a black coat, black slacks and black shining shoes. I didn't expect a wedding like this, I dreamt for a romantic and most unforgetable moment but it turns out like this. I am the only one wearing white, while all of them are black, and even the priest. I cannot clearly see the face of my future husband but Im starting to hate him. First of all, why did he agreed to this fvcking fix marriage? I dont think this is fair but he agreed. He doesn't know me so am I, but he agreed. Eh??

I slowly walk and when Im getting near the man infront, I can see clearly his face. At first, I look at him intently cause he looks so familiar. But then, I remember the guy who pointed me a gun at the chain, its him!! What the eff?!. Like hello, is this really happening??

At first I look at him surprised but when he offered his arms to me, I look infront. Maybe he doesn't recognize me cause Im in my disguised look that time. But hell!! Im marrying the man who gives me shivers everytime he look at me. The guy who scared me for the first time, thanks to his gun. Its something like, I wanna back out. When I look at him, I remember the gun he pointed at me. I felt like he will point it again but this time he will pull the trigger. Im afraid, yes, but after I reminisce my thought a while ago about my game, the feeling that giving me shivers vanish. I feel like Im not afraid of it anymore, I will be strong. Thats the only thing I know for now.