*3*

WARNING: matured scenes and lines. It may affect to your imagination. Please be open minded. It is needed in this chapter.

Errors and Grammars, please understand.

Short update lang 'to, bawi ako sa susunod.

~KenGG_17

###

-MY DARKEST NIGHTMARE-

I woke up but my head aches, I cannot see clear. I dont know where I am. I move my fingers and I succeed, I open my eyes gently.

"Oh my, Grey you're awake!! Thank God!!" I heard Shile's voice on my right side so I turn my head to look at her.

I can see happiness in her eyes. "W-where am I??" I ask in a low voice but she can hear it cause she's beside me. Its just the two of us in the room.

"You are in the hospital, Grey. You lost you conciousness last night. And thank God nothing bad happened to you, we're so worried!!" I can see it in her eyes that she is worried. We? Is she pertaining to Bliss and Blake? Ugh, nevermind. How about my parents, do they know about what happened?? I roamed my eyes around the room but I they are not here.

"What time is it?" I ask again and tried to sit but I failed, I feel like all my body aches too not only my head.

"Oh, dont try to move, you need to gain your strength first. And for the time, its almost seven in the evening meaning you are almost 24 hours sleeping. Ano ba kasi ang nagyari sayo hah?" I just look away, I cant tell about what really happened to me.

"M-my head aches." Me while stuttering, well its not a lie cause obviously my head really hurts.

"Yeah right, the doctor said you were depress to something I dont know that's why you lost your conciousness and nalipasan ka daw ng gutom. Di ka ba kumain bago ka mag trabaho ha?!" She's talking to me like she is my mom but I think she is better to be my mom than the real one. I nod and look at the door when it opens. Bliss and Blake came in, they are also worried about me. Im happy that they are my friends.

"Oy, di ka pala naka-pasok sa klase mo mag hapon pero di bale na, nakapag bigay kami ng excuse letter mo sa Dean ninyo mula dito sa hospital kaya excused ka na." Its Bliss, she's slicing some of the fruits there. I also told them what happened to me but like what I've said to Shile, my head aches. We stayed there for a little bit longer before the doctor said that I can go now. Im also thankful that they didn't remove my glasses, I dont want to show the real me to them, not now.

Shile offered to pay my bill but I insist. After I paid my bill, I treated them for dinner. Bliss and Blake also left their work first, so as the owner. They filled my loneliness, they thaught me how to be happy, Im not saying that Im not happy with my friends and boyfriend there in England but this thing is different. They dont know the real me, all they know is my name and we are rich. Our table was filled with laughter and we dont fvcking care if all their eyes was on us. We finish our foods and went home. Bliss and Blake were using their motor cycles while Shile used her car. She ask me to drive home and I agreed. Remember, I didn't take my car with me.

While we are at the car, we never stop talking. About schools, studies, friends etc. When we got there, she was surprised when she saw the hotel.

"Wow, you live here??" She ask while looking up and down of the building, we are still inside the car.

"Yup, dad bought me a unit here but he said its just for now. I dont know what does he mean about for now but I enjoyed my stay here." I replied.