*11*

###

-Moody?-

Another boring day to spend a class. Ugh, Im in my nerd look but Im still not over about what happened in the mansion. That guy is the kind of person I dont wanna meet but fate is really playful, I married a guy like him. He just saw me in that state. Like duh, I feel so embarrassed that moment he looked down to my part. And he has the gut to talk about it in his office eh. I hate that guy.

Soon as my class end, I walk straight to my part time job. Since Im not supported by my parents anymore, I should be more responsible. I greet my friends as I enter the chain. All of them were wearing their uniform already. Im glad that me and Blake are still the same after the night that I knew about his feelings for me. I think he just see me as an attraction so he thinks that he feels something more than friendship.

"Ba't ka pa nakaganyan ng outfit teh? Pinapa-pangit mo lang sarili mo eh." I saw Shile enter the locker room. She's alone.

"Nothing. Atleast with this outfit, I'm free!" I proudly said.

"Tsk, hirap ba magkaroon ng asawa at boyfriend at the same time?" She grinned. Yeah right, I forgot about that when that day happened between me and Dark.

"Wait, what's the date today?"

"As far as I remember, it's last day of the month. Why?"

Sh*t. Then next week will be the day my friends and boyfriend from England will arrive? Ugh, this is not happening, really!

"Nothing! Let's get back to work."

It's been half hour when we started serving costumers until one costumer I really hate to see came in. I dont know if he is just hungry or he just choose this chain for some reason. I dont know why but I felt my face heat up. I turn my gaze from him. I continued serving costumers, not minding his presence. I was standing beside the counter when one of the crew said that I need to serve the Float to table 15. Since Im not busy, I accepted it. I look around to find the table number but to my surprise, I saw him looking at me. I looked at his table number and my mouth slight open when I saw the number 15 there. Is he playing here with me? Cause if he is, I have no time for that. Maybe yes Im playing with him but not now. My work is important to me now. I restrain myself and walk towards his table. As soon as I got there, I serve the Float he ordered and smiled.

"Here's your order sir." I bowed a little as what Filipino does and was about to turn my back when he spoke.

"Why do this restaurant allow a nerd like you? Dont you think na baka matakot yung mga costumers sayo at di na tumuloy dito? What do you think?" He's too harsh. I dont want another scene with this guy so i just smiled as if I didn't here anything from him.

"With all due respect sir but I still need to attend some costumers here." I left him without waiting for his answer.

It is almost ten in the evening and I need to go home. What I mean by home is, Dark's home. Remember, I am living with him. I changed my clothes and went out. Before I completely walk my way out. I notice a guy behind a lamp post near the place where I am standing. He is wearing a jacket and a cap so I cant see his face. He looked around. I secretly went near him without noticing my presence. I hid myself, he looked at the place where I am standing a while ago but he was shock when he saw nothing. He is wondering why I am not there, then, it is my time to show up. He is taller than me so I cannot lock him by his neck so I keep myself cool and lean on the lamp post.