*9*

Bawal basahin kung hindi pa nababasa ang ibang chapts. Hahaha, ngayon ko lang ulit naisipang mag sulat kaya pagpasensyahan na lang si Awtur.

Short update for ya'

~KenGG_17

###

-TYLER WHITTMORE-

We entered the club and it feels like, oh my gosh! My body is drooling for a hard drinks. I missed it here. The loud music, horny people, making out here and there, the drinks and my one and only favorite spot, the dance floor. Its crowded with drunk humans, sexy dance eh.

"Hey, tara dun malapit sa bar counter, sa may sofa!" Shile shouted on us, we cannot hear each other because of the loud music.

We went to the place where she said and sat there. We ask for the waiter to serve us some hard drinks. Hmmmm, seems like the dance floor's inviting me there! Well, later.

"Woooooh, party party na toh!!!!" Blake shouted and went to the ladies who's inviting him to sit beside them. Tsk! Isa pa tong babaero.

"Grabe si kuya, nakarami agad ng babae!!" Bliss said while laughing after she drinks her martini.

"Yae mo na, maghanap ka na lang ng boylet mo, hahahaha!" Yeah right, we're here to enjoy and party, we shouldn't be so KJ.

"Geh hanap lang ako ng gwapo hahahaha" she drunk her last shot and went at the dance floor. She is good in sexy dance so some of the boys there dance with her.

"Hahaha, ang wild talaga ni Bliss sa dance floor!!" Yep, she is so wild but let me remind you that Im the queen of that dance floor, just wait and see later. *Evil smile*

"Wooooh. Hanap ka na rin ng boylet mo Grey, wala naman yatang makakatanggi sa ganda mo eh!! Hahaha" we just laugh at each other and drink. She drinks too much and now she cant control herself. Hahaha, she've got a low tolerance of an alcohol.

"Huy, CR lang ako ah, parang nahihilo ako eh." I just smiled at her then she left me.

Im a bit tipsy now and I can see those people enjoying here. Some of the guys went near me and ask to dance. I tried ignoring them but someone hold my thigh. Its a guy, He is tall and cute but Im not interested.

"Hmm, you're hot, honey!" He said while massaging my thighs. I didn't react co'z there's something in me that this situation already happened in the past.

"Ugh, flawless thighs, I love it!" Then 'that' guy kissed it.

Argggggggh!! I think its the time when that anonymous guy take advantage of me. I look at the guy beside me who's still massaging that part. He doesn't looks like that guy before, even the voice. It doesn't rang a bell but its some kind of strange co'z I remember something about it again.

"Uh, you are hot but mind if I'll make your night hotter?" He ask in husky yet seductive voice. Ugh, it doesn't turn me on. And what a pervert guy? I shouldn't act like this co'z this is the place where nothing is prohibited, we can do everything that we want.

"Well I guess you are hot too but no thanks, I'd rather dance with you, if you want too. *Wink*" then I gave him a seductive smile. No one can resist my charms dear.

"Oh sure baby!" He said and hold my hand to head to the dance floor but I take a three shots of Jack Daniels first before coming with him.