*1*

-THE WEDDING-

This is it, my best day ever, Im gonna marry the man of my life. He's waiting for me while Im walking down the aisle. He smiled at me so do I.

"I am maybe not a perfect husband to you. But I promise to cherish you every day, every hour, every minutes, and every second of my life. I promise that I will take care of you and our children from this day forward for better for worst, sickness and in health, in richer or poorer and I will guide you, to our way to FOREVER."

"And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Then he take my vest and kiss me while smiling.

"Greizzel!!"

"Greizzel!!"

"Greizzel Heath!!"

"GREIZZEL HEATH WYLI!!"

I immediately stand up when my professor called me in my full name. Ugh, what a Nightmare!

"Yeas sir, how may I help you?"

All my block mates laugh at me, I look at them with questioning eyes but no one dared to answer me so I look at my professor who's now standing in front of me with a furious face.

"Are you with us, Ms. Wyli??"

I look at myself, my back, my block mates and where I am standing. Yey, Im completely with them😄

"Yes sir, Im definitely with you cause Im inside the room where you are in, Im with my block mates where you are teaching, Im in front of you completely standing while talking to you so Im with you, I guess."

Again, for the second time, they all laugh. And also for the second time, I look at them with questioning eyes but I suddenly look to my Prof when he hardly stamp his hands on my desk. His face is more furious now and he is turning red. Why? Did I do something wrong again??

"Ms. Wyli, GET OUT!!"

"Why would I??"

"Because I am you professor and Im telling you to get out!!"

"Well, I am also a student here yet I am the only one you are scolding and saying to get out?"

"Its because all of them. . " he turn his gaze to my block mates. "Are all listening to me while you are not."

"Really, they are all listening to you??" I laugh sarcastically. "Then why are the others' not listening to you?? Look at Lydia, she is busy texting his boyfriend while you are discussing, then Won he is writing but not related with our topic instead he was drawing a porno pictures, then Erl he is eating secretly while you are facing the board, and Dan he is busy watching movie while wearing his headset for us not to notice him. So tell me, are they really listening to you?" I cross my arms in front of him while the persons I mentioned a while ago look away from us.

"Y-you!!!!"

"Yes? I am Greizzel Heath Wyli, why?"

"Hmp!"

He walk out when he didn't know what to say. Almost all of them clap at me when he is gone. Yeah, they almost praise someone if he or she make our professor walk out, and only me can do that. Well we are all afraid of him, he is a Chinese professor, Lucky Chan is his name.