*12*

####

Damn that man! Curse him to death! Argh!!!

Damn him for locking me up here alone! Yeah right, he really didn't let me go to school today, and even if I want to, I cant. Damn him! He took everything from me! My gadgets, my credit cards, my key and he even took my things I needed in school.

I am currently cursing him to death inside my mind when someone knock on my door.

"Maam Greizzell, handa na po ang tanghalian."

"Coming!"

I heard faint footsteps walking away. You read it right, its already lunch and I keep myself cursing that goddam man since I woke up this morning. I dont know how and when did he take my things but Im sure that's when Im asleep. And the bad thing is, he is not around. Manang Lyn said he have some business meetings to attend to and it'll take the whole day before he arrive.

Cursing him wont change anything, so I decided to eat and walk myself around. After lunch, I wandered around the whole house.

This house is amazingly beautiful, but sad to say that a beast owned it. I didn't recognized the beauty of the house because of the owner but now I am. This is four storey house and my room is in the third floor while his, I dont know. I walk around the first floor, unlike the other houses, if you enter the double door in the entrance, you'll meet the two staircase both in left and right side. Then pass by it, you'll see the receiving room. It has several doors will meet you up on the corner of the room. One way is to the dining room together with the kitchen. On the other side is a close room I haven't saw yet and a glass wall that shows the place where the pool is.

I entered the room, the one that I haven't saw, and it surprise me. So, the devil appreciate paintings? Its a painting gallery and I must say that the painter, whoever it is, did a great job. I walk the passage until the last painting.

"Oh! Its a dead end here?"

I touch the last painting. This is the fairest among the other paintings I passed by. I admire the painting as I saw a carve letters, if it is, below the painting. I read the word.

"Je suis célibataire." I hold my chin. "The painter must me be single when he/she painted this."

Je suis célibataire means 'Im single' in french term.

I repeated reading it when I felt the floor I am standing trembled. Damn! What's this? The painting suddenly change its form. The painting inside vanish and slowly changing into numbers but the frame stay still.

"W-what the heck?" I slowly mumbled as I composed myself back.

The numbers were in the center and there's this small light circle running around with the same size as the running light circle. There must be something behind this to put such pattern. I think something relates to Dark that he might access here as the code.

The painting states the word single. Maybe the day that we were tied up together, he lose his profile as single.

"Why dont we have a try... 05 13 18." I slowly tap the numbers as I say it.

The light circle keeps running around the numbers and nothing happened.

"Huh? Isn't it the----holly shit!!" I cursed as a shuriken passed rapidly  few centimeters away from my face. D-Damn!

I look at the place where it might came from but no traces. I look at painting, intently this time. The light circle is running again at this time. Could it be...