*5*

This is the drama part. Jk.

I just want to thank sa mga magpapatuloy na mag babasa neto. I hope magustuhan nyo. Write your comment after reading.

###

-I'M WHAT?!!!-

Days past and my life is being unusual. I used to stay in my dorm during weekends when Im in Abbey Mount or hanging out with my friends there, but now is different, Im working for my own and always having they called 'gala' in my weekends. In my studies, it went better this time, I studied harder this time to impress my parents though I already know  that they won't notice anything about me but my failures.

Im having a hard time of studying at the middle of the night when my phone rang. I look at the caller ID, its my boyfriend.

"Hi babe!!!!!" My voice is full of joy, ofcourse, Im far from them and I rarely talk to them because of my school works.

"Hahaha, happy that much?"

"Yeh, its because you called. It gives me more energy to study. Anyway, why do you call? Miss me?"

"Asa!!"

"Ouch, that hurts!" I acted like Im hurt though I know he is just joking. He used to be like that to me.

"Kiddin', yeah, I really really miss you." He stop and gasp for air. "Would you mind if we visit you there?"

"I'll be glad too, I will be looking forward to that. When will you visit me?"

"Haha, easy first. It'll be next month, my mom will be having a meeting with someone there and I ask if I can come with her and she agreed." This guy is surely smiling right now.

"That's good! I hope you'll bring Wil and Keith with you?"

"Yeah, mom let them. They also miss you, I mean even I miss you. I hope you'll have time to accompany us there?"

"Sure, I will introduce you to my new friends here if ever."

"That's good, I'll have something for you."

The phone call lasted for an hour before he ended it. Its been a whike since I see them and I dont know what Im feeling right now. I keep all my things and sleep. I still have class for tomorrow.

***

I woke up early and do my morning rituals. The cloud is gloomy so as my mood. I just felt like this when I woke up.

~School

As I step inside our school, the rain started to fall. Everyone runs towards their classrooms and lock theirselves inside. Uh, what's wrong with rain? Its better to rain than its sunny, we can consume electricity.

How does electricity connected to my life?

The day went smooth. Discuss. Quiz. Reports. Thesis. Projects. Always like that. My class ended exactly 6 pm and I had no more time to stay there, I have my work.

I was about to step outside the room when someone grab my arm and  pulled me inside. Its one of my blockmates. She has this bitchy attitude which made me hated her. She's with her two war freak friends. They are staring at me, oh scratch that, glaring at me like I've done something wrong with them.

"Nerdy duckling!" The girl who grab me hissed. Dont ask me her name cause even I dont know.

"W-why?" Why do I have to stutter just to really looks like a nerd.