*8*

Previous on WTF(H):

"So ibig sabihin, di talaga yan ang hitsura mo??" Shile ask, confirming.

"Ahuh! So now that I already told you about it....

.....you'll gonna die!!"

O__________________O!!!!!

~Continuation

###

-WE'RE GONNA GO CLUBBING-

They all walk backward when I stood up from my seat. They were all surprise and shock about what I've said. Hahaha, is it surprising??

I walk towards them slowly as they walk backward.

"Hahahahah, what the eff!! Your faces are priceless!!!" I laugh as hard as I can. What a face, its really priceless. They looks like very shock and afraid. Ghaaaaaad, they really think that I would do that??

"W-what, y-you're just kidding??" Blake. He is confirming if I was telling the truth.

"Haha, shame of you, do you really think that I can do that??" They all sighed in relief. Waaaaah, I cant believe it, did I scared them?? Well its not my intention to scared them. I was just playing a prank here. They look at each other and...

~Paaaaaaaak

What the eff?!

Masakit yun.

"What was that for?!!" I ask while holding the back of my neck.

"Ah, yang batok na yan ay para matauhan ka. Peste! Tinakot mo kanina, kala namin kung ano na ang gagawin mo eh. Ano kulang pa??" Shile's raising her fist as if she's asking if I want it.

"Ok ok, chill guuuys! Im sorry okay, its just that, you are all so serious that's why I say such words and its not my intention to scare you." l raised both of my hands like I'm surrendering to the police.

"Pheeew, l thought gagawin mo talaga yun.!" -Blake

"Sorry okay, sorry. And off to that topic, my friends from England are coming next month but I dont know the exact date, And I want to introduce you to them." Seems like they are excited to meet them.

"Well, its better, mas madami mas masaya!!" Bliss said joyfully. Yeah right, and if they will be here, I also need to introduce my boyfriend. And that's the hardest part, Im introducing my boyfriend yet they knew that I already have a husband. Way layf is kumplikeyted??

"Sureness, Grey. And oh, are you going to tell them too about your husband slash Mr. Cold slash the one who pointed you a gun??" Shile ask. I stay silent for a while. Nice question, Im just thinking about that anyway.