Shade#57 (S3): Searching

CUT TO: DOWNTOWN DISTRICT (1 WEEK LATER)

EXT. DOWNTOWN - LATE NIGHT

AS A CAR SPEEDS DOWN THE STREET THE LAKESIDE CREW GRUNTS IN THE BACK SEAT LOOK OUT THE BACK WINDOW.

[Lakeside Crew Driver]

Is he still after us?

[Lakeside Crew Passenger#3]

What do you think? Floor it!

THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER SPEEDS UP AND SHADE LANDS ON THE ROOF OF THE SUV.

[Lakeside Crew Passenger#4]

Damn, does this nigga ever take a night off?

[Lakeside Crew Driver]

Just shoot him!

SHADE RIPS OFF THE TRUNK OF THE SUV. THE LAKESIDE CREW PASSENGERS SHOOT THROUGH THE ROOF OF THE CAR ATTEMPTING TO HIT SHADE.

[Lakeside Crew Driver]

Did you get him?

[Lakeside Crew Passenger#4]

There's no blood and I didn't see him fall off!

[Lakeside Crew Passenger#2]

Geez, what the hell is that nigga made of?

[Lakeside Crew Driver]

Maybe we're in the clear.

[Lakeside Crew Passenger#3]

What the hell is that?!

THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER LOOKS FROM HIS REARVIEW MIRROR TO THE ROAD, NOTICES THAT HIS TRUNK HOOD HAS BEEN LAID OUT IN FRONT OF THEM, AND THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER ROLLS OVER IT POPPING ONE OF HIS TIRES. THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER SWERVES, SLAMS ON THE BREAKS AND THE SUV TUMBLES THREE TIMES BEFORE STOPPING WHEELS DOWN. THE LAKESIDE CREW GRUNTS CRAWL OUT OF THE SUV, CAR STOPPING AROUND THEM AND THEY LOOK FOR SIGNS OF SHADE WHILE WIELDING THEIR GUNS.

[Lakeside Crew Driver]

Where the hell is that bastard?

SHADE STANDS UP BEHIND LAKESIDE CREW PASSENGER#4, TAKES HIS GUN, AND THROWS HIM BACK INTO THE SIDE OF THE SUV. SHADE PUNCHES LAKESIDE CREW PASSENGER#4 IN THE JAW KNOCKING HIM OUT AND HE FALLS TO THE GROUND. SHADE DODGES GUNFIRE FROM THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER AND SENDS A SHADOW CLONE TO TACKLE LAKESIDE CREW GRUNT#2. THE SHADOW CLONE PUNCHES LAKESIDE CREW GRUNT#2 KNOCKING HIM OUT AND SHADE UPPERCUTS LAKESIDE CREW GRUNT#3 KNOCKING HIM OUT AS WELL.

[Lakeside Crew Driver]

Oh, screw this!

THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER ATTEMPTS TO CARJACK SOMEONE ON THE BRIDGE AT GUNPOINT.

[Lakeside Crew Driver]

Get outta the car!

SHADE JUMPS BESIDE THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER, SNATCHES HIS GUN AWAY CRUSHING IT IN HIS HANDS THEN DUCKS AS THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER THROWS A PUNCH AT HIM.

[Lakeside Crew Driver]

I'm getting real sick of you!

SHADE PUNCHES THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER IN THE STOMACH, DODGES AS THE LAKESIDE CREW GRUNT THROWS A PUNCH THEN PUNCHES THE LAKESIDE CREW DRIVER IN THE FACE KNOCKING HIM OUT. SHADE THEN WRAPS THE LAKESIDE CREW GRUNTS IN CHAINS BEFORE LEAVING THE BRIDGE.

[Shade]

(Thinking)

The Lakeside Crew is back in full force. I can't think of a night this week when it hasn't been busy. The worst part is that I don't know where all this vigor is coming from all of a sudden. Just imagine all the things they'd be able to get done if they put all this energy towards something productive.