Shade#61 (S4): Phantasmagoria

CUT TO: MIDTOWN DISTRICT

INT. ANDY'S LIVING ROOM - LATE AFTERNOON

ANDY STRUGGLES TO FREE HIMSELF FROM HIS BINDINGS WHILE WESTLEY CHUCKLES AND TAKES A SIP OF HIS WINE.

[Andy]

Hey, that wine is for special occasions you know.

[Westley]

This is a special occasion. You're witnessing my ascension into fame.

[Andy]

What is the matter with you? Untie me.

[Westley]

Now, why would I do something like that? You'd just call the police and I couldn't have that. I just want to talk.

[Andy]

Excuse me if I'm not convinced.

[Westley]

I just needed to keep you in one spot Andy. Because I knew that if I brought it up you'd try and dance around the question like a sombrero. Where is Quella?

[Andy]

What are you talking about?

[Westley]

Don't play dumb with me. What did she promise you? She's probably using it to control you. Just like she held conned me. You're protecting a bad woman, Andy.

[Andy]

If she's missing, then what makes you so sure that I would know where she went?

[Westley]

Because you were with her the other night. You two looked like you were having a lot of fun.

[Andy]

How do you—? Wait, you attacked her place?

[Westley]

Glad that you caught on. Took you long enough.

[Andy]

Look, whatever's going on between you and Quella, I've got nothing to do with it alright? She said she wanted a little company, invited me over and one thing just led to another. I didn't mean to—!

[Westley]

This isn't some lover's quarrel, Andy! She promised me connections that would get me out of this dumpster fire we call a city and didn't deliver. She's been using me over and over again to bring spice to her pathetic, passionless life because all she knows how to do is to screw people over!

[Andy]

Look, I don't know where Quella is.

[Westley]

Do not lie to me, Andy.

[Andy]

I don't know. Look, I'm sorry that she's been quite literally screwing you over but if she's gone, she didn't tell me where to find her. It was a one-night fling.

[Westley]

She had to have told you something. Maybe she was going to be leaving in the next couple of days?

[Andy]

You're really reaching here, Westley. I didn't know anything about any of this!

WESTLEY GLARES AT ANDY AND BEGINS TO LEAVE ANDY'S HOUSE.

[Andy]

Hey, where are you going? I told you everything you wanted to know. Untie me.

[Westley]