3. Like I was 20

Alaya's P.o.v

So I just talked to Tupac Shakur, I could've sworn that he was dead. I remember the media buzzing about it like it was yesterday.

I dont even know if that was really him, but he was fine as hell, and he was flirting with me like we were 20 or something.

Trust me, once you hit 30, flirting like that dont come around often.

Once I was back to my hotel room, I took a shower and put on some pajamas. I was just about to turn on the TV when my phone rang.

"Hello."

I don't know why that came out meaner than intended.

"Wassup wit it, Alaya." I already knew who it was.

"What do you want, dude who I don't even know?

"Aw man don't do me like that, especially after how you curved me earlier." Pac said, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Dude, for all I know, you could be a 75 year old guy who dresses as Tupac for a living."

"But I'm not." He chuckled. "How can I prove it to ya, I already spit a rhyme for ya."

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Well then, how about I show you around the island tomorrow and see how ya like me den?

"I don't know about all that." I said smiling a little. I heard him let out a frustrated sigh.

"Alright, I might consider it, but I'm not to friendly with strangers." I said.

"Alaya, baby, don't play wit me. Everybody knows who I am."

I was tempted to hang up on him, it was pretty late, and I was super tired from the flight.

"Okay, I know that you probably never go to sleep or something.. But I'm kind of tired... So if we could wrap this conversation up-"

"Oh so its like that? A'ight den, goodnight Alaya." I heard a little disappointment in his voice.

"Goodnight, Tupac." I hung up the phone, still didnt really believe if it was him or not.

Right when my head hit the pillow, my phone rang again.

"Hey bitch. Why you ain't call me when you landed? Jazlyn teased.

"cause I'm fucking tired and tryna get some sleep, bitch." We both laughed.

"Don't make me smack you, when you get back! She screamed through the phone.

"Whatever, can I go to bed? I promise I'll call you in the morning." I said, trying to end the conversation.

Don't get me wrong, I love jazlyn, but she's one of those people who can talk on the phone for hours...

"Okay, Damn, you must have a nigga over there."

"No, no. Bye Jazlyn." I hung up.

A bitch can finally catch some Z's, I turned off the TV and wrapped myself up in the blankets on the comfortable bed.
_______________________________________

Monday, June 15

When I woke up, I panicked a little bit, guess I forgot I was in Cuba. I also decided to forget about Pac, I convinced myself that was a dream.

Got out of the bed after lying there for 20 minutes, and got dressed.

I decided to dress casual, what's the point in dressing for work when your not at the office? I took my hair out of the ponytail from yesterday..

I just shook my head, and there was my hairstyle for the day, my curls honestly have a mind of their own.

After riding the elevator down stairs, I stood in front of the hotel, and a tempted to call a cab. When one finally stopped, someone grabbed my hand and put it down.

"Thanks man, but she good." Tupac said from behind me. The cab sped off.

"Why? I got frustrated, and jerked my hand from his grip.

"You said you would consider my offer, which mean yes." He said with his huge smile.

Well, I honestly don't know where I was going anyway, so maybe this little tour would be good.

"Okay, I'll go with you, but don't touch me again." I said sternly.

I was serious, I don't know this guy, he could be a rapist...

"A'ight, damn. I won't make no promises though." He winked at me. "Follow me." I didn't move, was he serious?

"We're walking? I asked, pointing to my already hurting feet.

"Yea. Unless you want me to carry you, princess." Pac reached for my waist.

"Um. No. I'm good." I started walking, he walked faster to catch up.

"So tell me about yourself, I'm interested." He said licking his lips, and looking me up and down.

I rolled my eyes.

"My name is Alaya Jones, I'm 37, my birthday is March 22, my favorite color is turquoise and my favorite food is macaroni and cheese."

I said it all at once to avoid more questions.

"Macaroni and cheese? Pac questioned, with an eyebrow raised. Then he started laughing hysterically.

"Yea, what's funny about that? I asked staring at my shoes.

"Nun.. You... Just... Seem.. Weird... That's all." He said in between laughs.

"I know your not talking, Mr. Makaveli." I said punching him in the arm.

"We can all agree that my last album was da shit." Pac said raising his hands in defense.

"Mhm. Where the fuck we going? We had been walking for a while.

"You'll see." He said with his huge smile.

Pac some else ain't he? Hope your liking the story so far, don't forget to hit that star down there!!