4. The old Havana

Tupac's P.o.v

Yo, while I was listening to this girl talk, I realized she weird as hell. Its cute though, I think she loosening up sum cause she punched me in my arm.

Dat shit hurt a lil bit. I think I'll take her to the old Havana, seem like sum she like. Hell, I don't know.

"So besides being Mr. Death faker, tell me something about you." Alaya said, she was still staring at the ground. It was killing me.

"Why you won't look at me? I asked, smiling. "Because I don't want to." She looked straight ahead.

"I know you like my face." I said getting in front of her, and walking backwards. "You wish dude." Alaya said, she poked my nose piercing."I don't have to wish." I said, poking her nose.

Before she could respond I pointed to a building. "You see dat building, dat mean we almost there." I felt kind of excited to be wit Alaya, she just give off a different vibe, you feel me?

Then I remembered she wanted to know sum about me.

"Aw, my name is Tupac Amaru Shakur, but you know that... My favorite colors are black and gold, my birthday is June 16, I'm 39 and I like fried chicken wings."

Alaya did a long sarcastic ass laugh.

"What's funny?

"Nothing, but you laughed at what I said so..." She kept laughing.

"Look." I said pointing at our destination. Ima be honest, I was nervous about whether she would like it or not.

It wasn't nun special, its like a lil pond, but it got rocks in it that are stable enough to walk on.

"Awe hell nah, you want me to walk across these rocks? She finally looked at me. "You trying to fuck up my shoes."

I couldn't help but laugh, I looked down at her black Jordan 12's and shrugged. "the carrying you option is still on the table."

She rolled her eyes at me and stepped on the first rock, her phone rang. Alaya let it ring for a minute.

"You gon get it?

Alaya reached in her purse and pulled out her phone.

"Hello."

She be talkin so proper, its weird...

"Brianna, I don't have time for your questions."

"Have I found Tupac yet?

"I'm not answering that question."

"Bye Brianna."

She put her phone back.

"Who was dat, and why they askin bout me? I asked, kinda worried.

"Its just my sister, I'm here on a business trip, before I came she said 'Cuba is where Tupac is hiding.' I didn't believe her, guess she was right though." Alaya said, smiling at me.

"I'm not hiding, I'm just..trying not to get shot." I said smiling back at her. "Now move." I pushed her to the next rock and stepped on the first one.

"Don't do that, I could've fell! She tried to swing at me, and we both fell back onto the ground, she fell on top of me.

"That's what you get." I said laughing. Alaya didnt say nun though, she just layed there, wit her head on my chest.

"You Straight?

"I'm ok." Its like she realized what she was doing, cause she got off me real quick.

"I think I wanna go home." She said, dusting her clothes off.

Man what, I was really feelin her, thought she was feelin me...guess not.

"Why? I thought we was vibin." I got up.

"Um no, I wanna go home."

Damn.

She curved me again. I been takin way to many L's lately. I don't know what's wrong wit her, why won't she just let me..... I don't know.

"You foreal? I ain't even get to show you nun foreal." I tried to grab her Hands, but she folded her arms.

"I wanna go home Makaveli." She said bluntly. "Damn, okay. I'm sorry if I did sum."

"You didn't do anything."

"Then why you wanna go home, its only 7."

"I just do."

This girl was difficult, but I'm not gon give up, I ain't met somebody like her since I left LA, and I refuse to let her go.

"But why?

"Tupac, take me home, I don't know where to go... Stop being annoying." I kinda like when she get bossy.

"Me and my Big mouth, I'm sorry Alaya, I just don't want ya to go." I pouted, I tugged on her arm, hoping she gave me her hand. "But I understand, we can go home."
___________________________________

Alaya's P.o.v

When I fell on top of Pac, I felt something, not his.... Never mind, but I felt butterflies... Something I haven't felt in a long time. I swear I could've layed there all day.

But I won't allow myself to get into something that won't last. A relationship with Pac would mean I have to stay here or he has to come to the states... And I know that's not good for him.

So I knew I had to come home before it got anymore entiment than it already was.

The whole walk back was quiet, I knew he was upset, but what could I do? I have a whole life in the states, can't leave it for a dead man.

I refuse to let myself fall in love with a thug.

What do y'all think Alaya should do, I personally think she should stay with Tupac fine self forever...but she's right, she can't just leave her life I guess. Don't forget to click that star and vote.