13. Suge did what?

Alaya's P.o.v

What is it? I asked Dre who had pulled me out in the hall. I knew I looked a hot mess. "Okay, uh...yesterday... We was in the studio." Dre looked around. "And? I said, not knowing what that had to do with anything.

"Suge found some lyrics... Dey was Pac's, then he said he was gon come up here and ask him to record em." Dre whispered.  I nodded slowly. "I don't get it."

"I think Suge shot Pac." Dre whispered again.. This time even lower. "Wait what? I thought they were friends, I don't think-"

"Suge ain't friends wit nobody, especially when it come to his money." Dre interrupted me. "So... What makes you think he had a reason to shoot him? I rubbed my eyes.

"Tupac told me dat he ain't in the game no more and he was done recordin, maybe dats what he told Suge and he got heated."

"No. I don't think that's what happened." I said bluntly. "Then where Suge at now? Definitely not here fo his nigga." Dre Said. He was right Suge isn't here and that's kinda-

I looked behind Dre and Suge was coming towards us in a red suit. "Man its really a tragedy that things like this... Keep happening to such a good man." Suge stood beside me and put an arm around me.

Dre looked irritated. "Mhm." I said moving away from him and going back into the hospital room. I sat on the other side of Afeni again, and grabbed Pac's hand. I felt a lump in my throat. Dre and Suge were talking about something in the hall.

Whatever it was, Dre looked real mad. A doctor came in the room.

"Ms.Shakur?

"Please call me Afeni." She said lowly. "Ok um.. Afeni, Tupac has a very low probability of waking up. Im sorry but you might want to consider-"

I felt the tears start to come through, but the anger came through faster. "We ain't considering shit, so you can waltz your ass back to your office! I yelled.

"Alaya calm down, I think he's right." Suge came in the room, Dre followed behind him. "It ain't even been 24 hours and you tryna kill yo nigga." Dre said to Suge. "I'm not tryna kill em, I just want what's best fa him."

"Now you listen here, you don't know a damn thing about what's best for my son, if you want him dead..to bad, cause I got God on my side! Afeni pushed Suge, but he didn't budge. "Ma, calm down, its fine. He'll be okay, he's strong. Suge I think you should leave." Sekyiwa said hugging Afeni.

Suge laughed. "Alright, I'm gone. But y'all remember one thing... Pac ain't as amazing as y'all think he is."

"Nigga get out of here wit dat shit." Snoop said from the corner. Suge laughed louder this time a drew a line across his neck towards snoop and Dre, before leaving.

"That man is crazy." I blew out a breath. "I'm sorry for bothering you." The doctor said before quickly leaving the room, Afeni was crying again. After a few minutes Jazlyn called me and said she was on her way.

I had to go to the front desk to make sure that dumb ass lady ain't give her no trouble. "You okay? She asked me, while waking back to the room.

"No."

"Alaya, he'll be fine." Jazlyn rubbed my back. "He's already gone.. I know it. The doctor said he's probably not going to wake up." I felt a tear roll. "Fuck that doctor, have you heard of Jesus, bitch? I laughed a little.

When we got to the room I introduced Jazlyn to everyone and told her what just happened with Suge. Jazlyn pulled me out in the hall.

"ima be straight up, sound like Suge got something to do with this." She let out a breath. "I'm starting to think that too after earlier, but I rather not speak directly to him... He's different than the first time I met him." I scratched nervously.

"Anyway, let's talk about something less depressing. You know how I took super long to get here? Jazlyn asked.

"Yea."

"I was looking at houses, I found one that I want you to look at with me, it might take your mind off Tupac... For a little." She smiled. "Yea, I'll tell Afeni that I'm going." I said lowly. "But you know you gotta fix.... This." Jazlyn waved a hand over my smeared makeup.

"I know." I walked in the room and Snoop was attempting to flirt with Sekyiwa. Really. "Afeni, I need to take my mind off things for a little bit, is it okay if I go house shopping with my friend? I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Its just fine, I'll be okay here. Everything is gonna work out all alright." She smiled weakly. I told everyone bye and kissed Pac's forhead before I left.
____________________________________

"This one? Jazlyn pointed to a decent sized house with light blue trim. "You haven't even looked on the inside." I shifted my eyes.

"uh yea... I did, while you were at the hospital." jazlyn rolled her eyes. "Yea its cute I guess, but it looks small. Don't you need more space?

"No, its not like I have kids." She laughed. I started thinking about Pac all of a sudden and I broke down crying again. "No. No. No." Jazlyn hugged me. "I miss him..."
____________________________________

Wassup peeps!! I'm gonna release a new book called Back In Tha Day😁 and guess who's in it? Daddy Shakur himself😂😍 sorry if this chapter was dry asf😂🤦🏾