6. Smokey the Bear lookin ass

Before we get started, that song up there is fire😂 listen to it!!! Fr❤

Tupac's P.o.v

"Awe my bad, it slipped."

Dat shit ain't slip, she is my girl... Little do she know. She gon stop playin wit me foreal.

"You know what.. I dont even care, where's your bathroom?

I led her down the hall and to the bathroom, I closed the door behind us. "Um, what are you doing? I walked closer to her until she was pressed against the wall.

"You could always gimme 10 minutes." I said leaning down to kiss her. "No." She pushed my face with her hand.

Curved again.

"Why you so mean to me? Its my birthday." I said, leaving the bathroom.
____________________________________

"Where yo fine ass girl go? Suge asked. I laughed, but I know one thing ..this nigga better not make a move on Alaya... Smokey da bear lookin ass.

"She in the bathroom. Man I swear she mean as fuck... But once I get her in the mood, she gon get it! I said, smacking the table.

Everybody killing they self laughing. "And that's my cue to leave, im gonna go call sekyiwa." Jada said, leaving the room. "I'm gon get what? Alaya said, entering the room.

"Dat monster di-" I covered Dre's mouth. "Nigga you gay." I laughed. "I doubt its a monster, Dre, its probably more like... A chihuahua." She said sitting down. "Damn nigga, yo girl just cooked you." Suge said.

"Awe now you definitely gon get it! I said lunging towards her and picking her up. I tossed her over my shoulder and tickled her until her face was red.

"Pac.... Stop... Or...." She said in between laughs. "Or what? Say sorry! I said, still tickling her.

That's what she get for tryna be tough, lil ugly self.

"I'm.. Sorry! She said. "That's what I thought lil girl." I put her down and picked up my blunt. "I think I deserve some type of award for surviving being bullied by Pac." Alaya said, you could tell she was out of breath. "Like what? I said raising my eyebrow. "Like this!

Alaya snatched my blunt and ran off. I just laughed, I hope her lil ass enjoy my shit.
____________________________________

Alaya's P.o.v

I ran as fast as I could away from Pac and almost bumped into another female.

"You smoke that shit? Asked Jada, looking disgusted. I shrugged and looked at the girl standing beside her.

"Who's this? I extended a hand towards the girl, she shook it. "I'm Tupac's sister, sekyiwa."

"Oh, he said you were coming! I gave her a hug, she looked super confused.

"I'm-"

"Alaya, my girlfriend. Wassup wit it sis."  Pac interrupted, he leaned in to hug his sister and I pretended to choke him.

Jada burst out laughing. "what chu back here doing? He turned around. "Nothing." I gave him a cheeky smile.

I had to admit, this blunt was making me hella relaxed, now I know how Makaveli be feeling.
____________________________________

After a while, the blunt was almost gone, and I couldn't stop laughing.

"She straight? Dre asked Pac. "Hell yea, she just geeked as fuck, right Alaya?

"Y'all funny! I kept laughing, its not like I wanted to laugh... I couldn't stop, seriously. "Yo, that remind me of the first time Pac got geeked." Suge laughed.

"Fuck up Suge." Pac looked irritated. "Yea, shut up, ol only you can prevent wild fires lookin ass." I covered my mouth as soon as that came out.

"Damn. Alaya I thought we was cool." Suge said laughing. "I can't be cool wit smokey the bear." I said.

"Damn, she cooked yo ass! Dre yelled out. "Shut up Dre, ol my forhead don't know which way is left lookin ass."

I don't know what was Happening to me, but it was hilarious.

Jada and sekyiwa were killing they self laughing, and of course so was Pac.

After about 2 more hours of joking on each other, Suge, Dre, Jada and sekyiwa left.  I think Suge mainly left because he was tired of getting cooked, seriously... Everybody was on my nigga head.
____________________________________

"So you taking me home now." I said to Pac. We were sitting on the bed in his room, watching TV. "Hell no." He said looking at me like I was crazy.

"I wasn't asking you, I was telling you." I said, squishing his face. I think I was still really geeked.

"And I'm tellin yo ass that you not goin home, so put on one of my shirts and shut yo ass up."

"No. Take me home Makaveli."

"If you gon whine all night, I'm finna gon head get in the shower lay lay."

"Is that supposed to be my new nick name? 'Lay lay'." Pac shrugged and started taking off his clothes.

"Um. Woah. woahhhhhhhhhhh! I covered my eyes. "what the fuck dude! I yelled hoping he would stop stripping.

"I said I was finna get in the shower."

"Go in the bathroom! I said, throwing pillows at him. "Why? Pac started walking towards the bed. "I know you like this thug life tatted on my chest." He laughed.

"I'm serious, are you...completely naked? Cause if so I'm going down stairs." I said with my eyes still covered.

"Nah."

"You sure?

"Yea, I promise."

I uncovered my eyes to a completely naked Tupac. I was definitely not staying so I made a run towards the door. As soon as I opened the door he shut it and locked it.

"What are you doing!? I pushed him away. Pac pushed me against the door. "Why you strugglin, we both know how you want it." He leaned down to kiss me... And this time I let him.

Pac started to pull off my shirt. I hesitated to let him at first. "Alaya, just let me love you.."

My heart stopped when he said that, I don't even think it was beating before then. I tapped his nose. "I don't want it if its that easy." I said with a wink.

I pushed Tupac off of me and went down stairs. ____________________________________

Alaya played pac wit his own lyrics, Damn. If You dont get it go to YouTube and listen to "I get Around" the video lit asf 😂😂dont forget to vote!!