9. Come Back..

Tupac's P.o.v

"What you mean, privacy?

I'm not gon front, I wasn't thinkin straight when I brought Miranda in my crib, I was tired of being alone... I know what you getting at... Yea, me and Alaya was talkin everyday, but you know, its not just the head or the heart that get lonely.

"Pac, you knew... What you needed...so why would you-"

"Lay lay, I'm human, and I know that you got a different mind set than me, I got to stay on this fucked island for the rest of my life and I wouldn't dare try to take you away from your life... But ima be blunt, I think I'm hooked on you foreal girl, and the way you just dipped I.. My feelins was hurt, even thugs cry ma."

She was silent on the other end for a while, I know she didn't know what to say, hell I wouldn't either.

"But I.. Seeing you and her just... I didn't understand, I was confused. I thought we had something special, but I was wrong."

"We do, you wasn't."

"Let me finish, you know how hard it is for a women to trust after being hurt so many times."

I could hear her cryin on the other end, I wanted my girl to be In my arms...bad. I know that I hurt her, but I don't know how to solve dis shit.

"Yo, look. I'm sorry. I fucked up and I'm a dumb ass muthafucka fa what I did, at the end of the day you got my heart and I want you to know that, dat bitch I fucked... Wack. Just a quickie, and the life I was livin back in the day was different... I ain't have to wait for What I want, so I didn't. Now its different and I realize dat, it took a strong woman like you, to show me how I need to get myself together."

It was a long pause, until I heard her home girl say sum in the background. "So you gon forgive him or what, i don't care no more, ain't even been a whole week and I'm sick of you cryin and shit."

"Pac, I got a lot of stuff to think about, I'll call you... When I.." She trailed off, I knew she was still thinkin way to hard.

"Yo, Alaya baby its cool, rest, and call me when you ready." It hurt to say that. What if she was never ready? What if she don't wanna talk to me ever again?

"Ok."

I just want her to come back...
____________________________________

Alaya's P.o.v

I hung up, I didnt really know how to respond to the things he said. It made me feel like... I should've just gave him...

"You done talking to that nigga now? Cause the pizza getting cold as shit." Jazlyn interrupted my thoughts. I nodded.

"Did you forgive him or..." She stuffed a donut in her mouth. "I'm thinking that I shouldn't talk to him at all anymore." I picked up another slice of pizza and nibbled it, I wasn't hungry anymore.

Jazlyn choked. "What? Why? She looked at me, eyes wide. "Because there's no point, He's right, he can't leave Cuba and I'm not going back."

There was a long silence between the two of us, so I turned on my stereo. Lovely Day by Bill Withers, was playing. "Alaya, do you love him? Jazlyn's question caught me off guard.

"What? No. He's just a crush I guess." I put my pizza down. "Stop bull shittin bitch, you know you love him, I'm not telling you to chase him cause he's Tupac Shakur, but it seems like the nigga really loves you. It probably hurt him when you said you didnt want a relationship... So he needed love, and that trick in his bed is who he tried to get it from." Jazlyn shrugged and finished her donut.

"So now your on his side? I chuckled a little, she was just cussing him out. "I'm on no ones side, I just want what's best for you girl." She threw her arm around me.

Then California Love started blasting from my stereo. "You gotta be shittin me right now." I let out a loud breath. Jazlyn bursted out laughing. "Yo, that's confirmation that you need to go get yo man." She rocked me playfully with her arm. "Shut up."
____________________________________

September 14

Back at this damn job, Darren had just called me to his office, probably to complain about how I didnt stay in Cuba the whole six months.

"What." I plopped down in the chair across from him at his desk. "Alaya, have you been ok lately? He asked eyeing me suspiciously. "What's that supposed to mean? I leaned back in the chair, eyebrows raised.

"I've been worried about you, you've had a drastic change in the office since you returned from Cuba, including... Your wardrobe." He looked me up and down. Darren was right though, I looked down at my jeans and T-shirt I wouldn't normally wear to work.

"okay...what's wrong with what I wear? Its not like I've missed days of work, or sent clients away." I sweeped a hand through my tangled curls, that I dont bother to pull back anymore.

"Actually.. Clients are starting to question... Your profession." he exhaled a deep breath. I laughed. "Dude, your joking right? Just because I dress different, clients dont wanna come to me... That's bull shit." I huffed.

"Another thing, your attitude. Its gotten worse, I don't know how much longer I can keep you here. The other doctors think they can act out, because... Well, you do."

I felt my nails dig into his desk unvoluntarily. "What? So you wanna fire me because these bitches wanna be like me?! Yo that's wack, fuck that, you don't even have to fire me cause I quit. Fuck yo dumb ass and this office!

I got up from the chair and stormed out of the office, slamming his door behind me.
___________________________________

This girl den lost her job🤦🏾 what she finna do now, cause I really don't know😂 CLICK THE STAR!!!