2. Allow me to re-introduce myself

Tupac's P.o.v

I was chillin, just got off the phone wit my sister. She been really trippin lately about how she miss me. I wish I could see her and all dat, but a nigga would be facing jail time and getting shot again.

I'm not wit dat, ain't going back to jail, dem niggas treated me ruthless. I ain't expect no special treatment when I was there but damn...

I was finna head to my crib when I saw this cute ass broad I ain't seen around here before.

She was lookin all business like, hair slicked back and all dat. You know... Wit da lil glasses and shit.

I wanted to know what she was about, you feel me? So I followed her. She went into dis lil cafe.. I don't normally go in there cause they can miss me wit dat gay shit.

I watched her for a second, so I could see what she was gon do... She looked real smart, she pulled out her lil laptop... So I sat in front of her.

I swear it took her like 5 minutes to even say sum to me, and when she finally did say sum, it was mean as hell.

"Whatever you want, I'm not interested."

I wanted to be like "damn bitch wassup wit the attitude?

But instead I just said "Oh really, cause I think you would be most interested if you looked up from the computer, gorgeous."

She finally looked up at me, I'm not finna lie, when our eyes met, my breath caught in my chest a lil bit.

This girl was.. Gorgeous, she obviously knew who I was because she just stared at me, taking off her glasses and puttin'em back on a bunch of times.

I waited for her to say sum else...

"Are you..." She started, I interrupted her. "Tupac Amaru Shakur, in the flesh." I said proudly. I flashed her a smile.

I saw her type sum on her laptop, I looked in her glasses, she looked me up.

She scrolled through sum pictures, and stopped at one. After a few minutes of her staring at the picture and back at me, I decided to ask her name.

"So uh, you a nice lookin woman, and I know you surprised and shit, but I really wanna know your name baby girl."

Dis girl couldn't believe she was talkin to me.. But she finally said "Alaya."

"That's a nice ass name for a mean ass girl." I said laughing. "I'm not mean." She said, finally snappin out of her shocked expression.

"Oh really, miss "I'm not interested." I mock her.

"Um if you don't mind me asking, how are you alive? you died in 96, I saw it on the tv." Alaya couldn't help staring at me. I don't blame her though, I might just be the finest nigga to walk the earth.

"Dat is a long ass story for another time." I say, still smiling.

"Wait, wait, wait, so you mean to tell me, I'm sitting on this bum ass island, came in this cafe and now I'm talking to supposedly dead rapper, Tupac Shakur?

I nodded slowly.

"Yea, why is that so hard for niggas to believe?

"Because you were dead, they showed the picture of you on life support and everything."

"So." I said bluntly. Damn. I just wanna get to know the girl and she flooding a nigga wit questions.

"So if your really Tupac, go ahead and hit me wit a freestyle." She said scootin back in the chair and foldin her arms.

Man I ain't spit freestyle in a minute, don't know how dis finna go.

"A'ight, so I'm chillin in Cuba wit ma girl Alaya, she kinda cute, hope she don't think ima playa. Check the chain, you know who im reppin, and if you ain't bout dat thug life.. Get to steppin. yea I mighta stayed in trouble in my days, but the cops tried to play me... Its all a haze. Never thought I'd run across this beauty, but I gotta admit she's actin kinda snootie. she'd be a little cuter if she un furrowed her brows, um and her number would be good about now."

I took out my phone and looked up at her. wasn't my best freestyle, but it worked.

She took my phone and put her number in it. "Dont think I'm gonna be all fan girlish." she slid my phone back to me and got up from the table, wit her stuff.

"Besides you not cute foreal no way." She walked outside and got into a cab, before I could even argue wit her.

Damn she did a nigga wrong. I liked it.

I stared at my phone, she had just put her number in and started to walk back to my crib.

Let me remind you that I've never written from a dudes point of view, let me know how I did in the comments and dont forget to vote!!