10. Situations

September 14
Tupac's P.o.v

Its been bout 2 weeks since I had that talk with Lay. She ain't called me, texted me or nun. I'm getting worried foreal now, I don't wanna sound selfish but I want her here with me 24/7.

I stay high just to keep from cryin, I feel like I failed the most 100 person I had in my life, she was and still is my heart, my phone started to ring while I was watching TV in my living room.

It was my ma. "Hey, ma." Normally she only called when something was wrong or if she needed sum. "Hey my sweet boy." She sounded...happy.

"What chu sounding all excited fa? I asked with a chuckle. "I'm just havin a good day, son, but why you sound so...upset? Her excitement turned into concern.

"Nun, just stressin a lil bit, I fucked up majorly." I exhaled the smoke from my blunt. I heard her laugh. "What did you get into now, son?

"I met dis girl, she real sweet and smart, she got a good head on her shoulders ma. Her name Alaya, we had been vibin or whatever the past few months, but she made it clear det she ain't want a relationship...cause she live in da states.." I waited for my ma to say sum.

"Mhm. Why was she there? She asked.

"Business trip. So, since I lo- like her, I gave her a key to my crib, but my dumb ass brought a broad to da house, Alaya caught us...you know.. She got mad emotional and went back to da states, she still mad at me."

"If you were in a different situation... I would tell you to go get her, but, all I can tell you is to apologize and wait. If she loves you the way you love her, she'll come back."

I choked at the mention of love. "I never said I love her ma." I put down my blunt and flipped through the channels.

"Boy I'm yo mama, I can tell by the way that you talk about her, that you love her! She screamed into the phone. I chuckled.

"Well, you think about that son, I'll call you later on. I love you."

"Love you too ma." I hung up, maybe she was right, I guess I do love Alaya... But I gotta figure out a way to bump Dis situation and get her back here wit me.

A nigga getting lonely as fuck.
___________________________________

Alaya's P.o.v

What the hell was I thinking? I just quit my fucking job! I finished packing my things up in my office and took them to my car.

I got in my car and cried.

Everything is falling apart, first I get my heart broken and now I don't have a job. The only person I thought to call was Pac. I can't do that though... I'm not ready... So I called Jazlyn instead.

"Hey bitch, wassup with you? She answered, her normal happy self. "I just quit my job." I tried to choke out a laugh, I failed miserably and made a wheezing sound instead.

"Bitch what? What the hell you do that for? You done fucked up!

"He was gonna fire me anyway, he said that clients were starting to question my profession... And my attitude." I started to sob onto the steering wheel.

"You want me to beat his ass, I'm gonna beat his ass, ok? Jazlyn said.

"No, its fine I'll just-"

"No. I want you to sell your house." She interrupted me. "What? No, I can't do that, I'll just stay until I run out of money." I kept sobbing.

"No bitch, sell yo house, rack up that money and come stay with me, I mean it. I'd be happy to have you here."

"O- ok." I choked out, I wasn't sure about all that, I just agreed so she would stop asking... More like demanding.
____________________________________

September 23

I was all settled into Jazlyn's house, I felt like a homeless idiot. After selling my house and putting some things in storage, I ended up with only $2 million to my name...good thing my car was fully paid for.

Jazlyn's house was a decent size, she had a guest bathroom and bedroom, which was great in my case. Jazlyn knocked on my bedroom door. "Come in."

"How you holding up? She asked, sitting on my bed. "I'm fine I guess." I stretched my back. "when was the last time you talked to Pac?

Long moment of silence.

"I know damn well you ain't talked to that man in three weeks! That's probably why you quit yo job cause you need him to talk some since into you."  She pushed my forhead with her finger.

"Call him." Jazlyn demanded. "No. I don't want to." I turned on the TV. "Call him or die! She said. I laughed as I picked up my phone. "Ok."

I purposely took a long time to find his name on my contact list, and Jazlyn was getting antsy. "Do you want me to find it?! She took my phone and immediately found his name.

I hesitantly pressed the call Button, after two rings he answered.

"Alaya, baby, I missed you." He said quickly. "Hey Pac." I couldn't help but smile at the sound of his voice. "Wassup wit it girl, you ok?

"Yea...I quit my job... And sold my house." I fake laughed. "Why? He asked, concerned.  I explained everything, and Tupac was silent for a while. "Oh." He finally said. Jazlyn snatched the phone from me.

"Hey Tupac, this Jazlyn, the girl who cussed you out.. Yea my girl Alaya need a stress reliever and I think it might be yo dick." She said seriously.

I punched her in her arm and took the phone. Pac was laughing on the other end. "Just ignore her." I laughed. "Yo, she funny...but seriously, you know you could always come back to me." His voice turned serious.

"Umm, I don't know if I can do that."
___________________________________

I dead ass need some suggestions for this next chapter, I don't know where to go from here😭 somebody help me... If you have some ideas, comment below and I'll give you my number.❤