7. You think you funny

Tupac's P.o.v

Damn. Alaya just played the fuck out of me... I foreal thought I was finna get it. I went ahead and got in the shower, can't say I wasn't shook tho.
____________________________________

I got out the shower and put on sum basketball shorts. I checked my phone, had 3 new messages. Ain't check em tho.

When I got down stairs, Alaya was in the kitchen, cooking macaroni and cheese. I swear she wierd as fuck. "Man what are you doing? I said, walking up to her.

"Making food, I haven't eaten all day." Alaya looked at me, I think she was still thinking about earlier. "You think you funny, dont you?

"You said it." She put some macaroni in a bowl and cut off the stove. "Man, you ain't have to tease me like that tho, baby doll." 

"Aww you want me to apologize? She sat down at the table. "Pac this isn't a relationship, and you just can't flirt your way in my pants."

Damn. That was really my plan for the night...

"So now that you know I'm not gonna give it up, you wanna take me home? She batted her lil lashes at me. "Alaya, I really want you to stay here and kick it wit me tonight." I sat down at the table and stared at her food.

She just chuckled. "Yes? I asked tryna get her to answer. "Pac its like 12:30, and I'm blasted. I don't wanna go home anyway."

I was relieved as hell det she said that.  "A'ight, speakin of being blasted, you wanna roll one wit me? I started to walk upstairs.

"Pretty sure macaroni and weed dont mix. And I'm already higher than a cloud on helium." She laughed.

I went upstairs and opened the drawer where I kept the devils lettuce. I rolled me a blunt and decided to write some shit.

A woman, skin of brass, so gorgeous and full to the brim with class. Eyes that can knock a playa out da game and make any nigga forget his name, I swear I'm glad dat she came. When the rain falls and the tears drop, I can just call her and her voice makes everything stop. Her hair, a ocean of black waves and her body, still fully clothed, I crave.....
Alaya.

I read it back, that was dope as fuck. I gotta read it to her... One day. I folded up the paper and put it in da drawer wit my weed.

"I see no changez, you in here lookin like somebody beat yo ass with a leather belt." Alaya spit, she ran in and jumped on the bed.

"Bump dat, I wanna know why you still fully dressed." I exhaled the smoke. "Because..."

"Because you finna put on dis shirt." I opened a drawer and threw a 2Pacolypse Now shirt at her. "Hell no, I don't know where this shirt been at." She held it up wit the tip of her fingers.

"On my dick, now put on the shirt."
____________________________________

August 29
Alaya's P.o.v

I completely finished my report and I was happy as hell that I could get that damn job out of my mind, the next three months was gonna be straight relaxing with Pac.

I called his phone but he didn't answer. Maybe he's busy, I shook it off, and plus it was still early he could've been asleep anyway. I waited about an hour and called again, he still didn't answer.

It made me worried, I decided to throw on some clothes and sweep by his crib to check on him. Pac and I had been getting so close lately... He bought me a necklace that had a gold macaroni noodle on it.

When I got to his house there was a car in the drive way, I immediately thought it was Suge or something and Pac was in trouble.

I opened the door with the key that Pac gave me in July, I thought it was weird but I just excepted it.

When I opened the door I heard "Shed so many tears" blasting from upstairs, and the house was full of smoke..

"Yo Pac, wassup!? I yelled up the stairs.

No answer.

I walked up the stairs and his bedroom door was closed. "What the fuck is you up here doi-" I opened the door and Pac was going at it with some light skin chick.

Neither him or the girl noticed me. I walked over to his stereo and cut the music off. "Oh shit!  Pac jumped off the girl and looked at me. 

"Man, i swear Dis ain't nun. She just a quickie." He said putting on his shorts.

I just laughed as the tears rolled down my face. "Makaveli, your something else, you know that? I covered my mouth and let the tears flow.

Pac looked at me with remorse. "Aye bitch why you still peepin, bounce! He yelled at the girl still chillin in his bed. "Alaya I swear-"

"No Pac, its ok. This isn't a relationship, right? I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you goodbye." I ran down stairs and kept running until I was outside.

"Yo, Alaya wait, bump dat hoe she was just a quick fix! He yelled running after me.

I had no intentions of turning around, or ever talking to him again.
____________________________________

I called Darren and told him I was done with my report and that I was coming back to new York, paid or not.

I boarded my plane, the tears still flowing, who knew a heart could be shattered in seconds?

Yo that was deep, what you think gon happen, ima be honest... I don't even know😂🤷🏾 Oh and Alaya only calls Pac Makaveli when she's mad at him, just in case y'all were wondering. CLICK THE STAR!