15. Loving You

Alaya's P.o.v

Since Pac had to stay at the hospital for 2 more days, me and Afeni planned a surprise party for him at his house.

Of course we invited Jada, Sekyiwa, Snoop, Dre, Michel'le, Will, Jamie Foxx, and some other people. I was decorating the kitchen with Michel'le, she's really nice but her voice gives me a headache.

"So how did you and Pac meet? She asked. I smiled at the thought of that day. "We met at a cafe down the road, I was here on a business trip...and he was just being a creep." I laughed. "A creep? Yea he is really weird, one time I walked in the studio and he was making weird faces in the mic." Michel'le hung a streamer from the cealing.

"Was he recording?

"No, that's the worst part." We both laughed. "Alaya, Afeni said are y'all done, cause she finna go get Pac." Dre asked, coming in the kitchen. Michel'le looked down at the floor. I almost forgot what he did to her. "Yea were done." I smiled.

When Dre left, Michel'le looked up again. "Does him being here bother you? I asked her. "No, its just weird seeing him, ya know? She said, letting out a breath. Good thing I didn't invite Suge. I heard the door open and Jada, Will and Jamie were coming in.

"Hay girl hay! Jada ran into the kitchen and hugged me, Will, following behind her like a lost puppy. "Hey Jada, how's life? I asked, laughing. "Its pretty good since Tupac is alive." She giggled. Will gave her a sideways glance.

"Hey Will, I'm Alaya, Tupac's Girlfriend, I love your movies." I smiled and shook his hand. "Girlfriend? I thought Pac wa-" Jada covered his mouth. "He thought Pac was a player." Jada said nervously. I don't think that's what he was going to say, but I brushed it off. I walked into the entertainment center and Jamie, Michel'le, sekyiwa, Dre, snoop, jazlyn were all socializing.

I also noticed that Jazlyn had brought Quincy with her, I guess Afeni went to get Pac, I grabbed a drink from the table and went to talk to Jazlyn. "Hay bitch, what took you so long, Jamie just did a back flip." She shook my shoulders. "I've seen a back flip before." I rolled my eyes.

"But have you seen Jamie Foxx do a back flip? Jazlyn widened her eyes. "No." I laughed shaking her off of me. "Okay then."
___________________________________

"Afeni just pulled up, everybody hide! Dre yelled, running back in the room. We all scattered and hid somewhere in the room. I hid under a table with Jada, who couldn't stop giggling.

"Shh." I covered her mouth, and we both giggled. As soon as we heard footsteps we all jumped out from our hiding spot.

"SURPRISE!!

Afeni was smiling from ear to ear and so was Tupac. "Yo, I shoulda known. If I knew y'all was gon be here I woulda told her to bring me some better strings." He laughed.

"Shut up, you know I got you lookin fresh

"Shut up, you know I got you lookin fresh." Afeni punched him. Pac made his way to me, dapping everybody up and giving hugs as he passed. "Wassup Lay." He said, biting his lip and looking me up and down. "Hey Pac." I said nervously.

"You did this? He asked, looking around, and then back at me. "Yea with help from your mom. She's really nice."

"Really? I think you the first one dat she liked." Pac chuckled.

Jazlyn and Quincy walked over. "Hey Tupac, I'm jazlyn, the one who cussed you out on the phone." She laughed. "Yea I'm really sorry about that." I rolled my eyes. "Its good, glad you got a good home girl." He shook Jazlyn's hand.

Jazlyn and I walked away to talk to Jada and Michel'le while the guys talked. "So Michel'le, I've listened to all your songs and you would never know that your voice sounds like that." Jazlyn said.

"Yea, when I was younger I was so self conscious, but then it got better when I started singing." She smiled. "So Jada, how are your kids? I asked. "They annoying, as usual." Jada laughed. "And Will don't ever control them." She rubbed her hands down her face.

"Glad I don't have kids." Michel'le said. "Me too, too much work." I huffed. "And too many germs." Snoop came over and plopped down in a chair beside me. "This the girls table." Jazlyn said, laughing.

"So. Now its the Girls and Snoop, table." He shifted in the chair. "Weirdo! Michel'le yelled. Everyone chuckled, I don't know if it was cause of her voice or because she called snoop a weirdo.

"Lay! Tupac called from across the room. I got up and walked towards him, he grabbed my arm and took me upstairs to his room. "Um, why are we up here? I asked, smiling. Tupac lit a blunt and opened a drawer, he handed me a bunch of papers, all with my name at the top.

"What's all this? I shuffled through them. "What I was workin on the whole time you was gone, you was the only thing on my mind girl." He exhaled the smoke. I read one of the papers.

Alaya

My gorgeous queen, her beauty so crisp and clean. The sway of her hips fills my mind...but just lookin will never be enough.
when it came to love I was blind until I found her, my heart and mind finally aligned.

I looked at him when I was done reading, but he was already looking at me. "I love you." He said putting the blunt down. "I love you too, lil ugly dude." Tupac leaned in to kiss me, and I let him.....
___________________________________

No!!! This is not the end... Matter fact, some more drama coming up in the next two chapters, finna be another girl stepping in😊 VOTE!!!!!!! FandomLover11 your gonna hate me😂