8. What was I Thinking

Tupac's p.o.v

I was high as all get out, walkin- well floatin, around da house. Alaya said she wasn't gon gimme love... So I found someone who would...

Don't get mad at me, I love women and I hate to disrespect them, but I'm still a nigga out on the block tryna fur fill his desires.

I called up an ex, Miranda, she was never a Good girlfriend but she was Good as hell in bed, so we hit da sheets. Bout 20 minutes in... My stereo cut out, and there stood my girl... Cryin.

I wanted to reverse time and kick my own ass fa making that wack ass mistake. I jumped off Miranda real quick. "Alaya I swear-"

She wasn't hearing it, as far as ma words was goin, they was in one ear and out the other. Alaya bounced real quick, and was gon before I could explain myself...

I called her over and over.
I texted her over and over.
I went to her hotel over and over.

But she was gone, I knew she was gone when I found the necklace I bought her knee deep in the sand. I ain't know what else to do so I rolled one, one after the other non stop... Writing about my girl... Hopin she hadn't dipped on me for good.

Chocolate, so fragile... I wanted it all to myself and ended up droppin it in da gravel, its long gon, melted in to this world and I can't find another piece like it. She was ma girl and I could've been her man, but here I am thinkin wit my dick and fucked up my plans.

____________________________________

Alaya's P.o.v

"what the hell was I thinking, I should've known it couldn't be what I thought it was." I cried on the phone to Jazlyn.

"Wait... So you went to Cuba, fell in love wit Pac who was dead as of 96... And found him cheating on you? Jazlyn must've thought I was crazy.

I didnt care though, I just needed someone to vent to. I stayed quiet over the phone, letting my tears wet my pillow. I was just glad to be home.

"I don't think I'm hearing you correctly, lay. Ima come over there... Okay? Jazlyn asked. I just hung up.

At this point I didn't care what anyone thought or did, as far as I'm concerned...I hope they get his ass outta Cuba and take him to prison, he deserved it.

The more I thought about it, I must've sounded crazy... Saying he cheated on me when I told myself and Pac that it wasn't a relationship.

My phone rang again, but this time it was Tupac... I let it ring like the last 20 times he called me. I ended up falling asleep in my bed, phone beside me, still ringing...
____________________________________

I woke up to somebody banging on the front door.  I dragged myself out of bed and went to the door. "who the fuck is it?!

"Its Jazlyn, open the door bitch! I opened the door and Jazlyn was standing there with a box of papa johns and a box of krispy kreme. Despite how happy I was about the food, my expression wouldn't change.

I let her in and walked back to my bedroom. I jumped in my bed and glanced at my phone.

35 Missed calls from Pac🖕🏾

"So tell me what the hell is going on, why you looking mad stressed? Jazlyn put her arm around my shoulders.

So I explained everything, from beginning to end... Cafe leading up to what happened... saying it didnt make me feel any better, I ended up crying all over again.

"Damn. Um well its okay, everything happens for a reason.... So just to be clear, we're talking about Tupac Shakur... The rapper?

I nodded my head.

"Are you sure? Jazlyn handed me a slice of pizza.

I nodded again and handed her my phone, I showed her the selfies me and him took, the day he bought my necklace.

"Oh...shit. You was foreal." She covered her mouth. "Y'all didn't have se-"

"Hell no, and I'm glad we didn't, cause he's a hoe and I'm glad I left." I said bluntly.

"well, he's calling you." Jazlyn was still holding my phone, she was holding her finger over the answer button. "If you answer that I swear to God-"

"Hello."

Oh my fucking God, I wanted to choke her, if I haven't answered it why would she?

Jazlyn put the phone on speaker, I rolled my eyes.

"Alaya, I been calling you."

"Yea she knows, slow your roll buddy, this ain't Alaya, she don't want to talk to yo hoe ass."

"I just wanna talk to her, let me explain why..."

"She already explained enough for me to be glad that she dipped on yo ass, just cause you Tupac Shakur don't mean you can go around fu-"

"Man, I don't have time for yo bullshit, whoever tha fuck you are, I wanna talk to ma girl!

"She ain't yo fucking girl, she ain't fucking wit you no more, you got her in her crib looking mad stressed and shit, I used to think you was a dude with good ass sense from yo interviews back in the day, but you just like the rest of these wack ass niggas."

My eyes widened from what Jazlyn had said. "Give me the phone." I held out my hand. "Hell no. Let me finish him off." Jazlyn held the phone away from me.

"Jazlyn, I'm serious, let me talk to him." She rolled her eyes and basically threw the phone at me.  I dont even know what to say to him...

"Alaya?..

"Yea."

"I'm so sorry, I fucked up... And.. I was geeked out of my mind. I don't really know how to apologize foreal..."

"Mhm."

"I know you heated as fuck at me bu-"

"Why did you give me a key if you needed...privacy?
___________________________________

No words 🤷🏾 CLICK THE STAR!!!