Chapter 7

"Alright, get out" Toby told Alex when we pulled up to my mom's house. My mom walked out to the car and yelled at Alex, "Alex! You can not just leave this house!" She scolded. I didn't bother saying anything, it seamed useless. "I just wanted some sister bonding time. The only problem is she wanted to go horse back riding and I wanted to play with fireworks" Alex said with a big smirk. My mom immediately looked to me and saw my swollen ankle resting on the dashboard. "Oh Spencer" my mom started. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I decided I'll just stay with Toby." I told her. She understood and gave me a sympathetic smile while nodding her head slowly. "Alex! Get in the house!" She yelled.

"Alright, where do you wanna go?" Toby asked me once we pulled out of the drive way. "Home. Just bring me home" I answered, meaning his house, but he knew that without me telling him.

We got to the cabin and Toby carried me bridal style to the couch. "How on earth could they let that girl out?" Toby asked while shaking his head. I laughed a single laugh. "Perhaps they just wanted to get rid of her. I just wish she would go back to London. But stupid Wren had to open his stupid mouth and now we'll never be able to get rid of her." Toby put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I can't wait to Marry you" I told him. "Neither can I" he said while he rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

I woke up and Toby was still sitting next to me with arm around my shoulders.  "Hey, can we watch a movie?" I asked looking up at him. "Sure, what do you wanna watch?" He asked looking down at me. I grinned before responding, "Daddy's Home"

After the movie, we ordered pizza and went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night, tears streaming down my face. "Hey, hey Spencer. What's wrong?" Toby asked sitting up next to me. "The dream, she killed you" I sobbed. "Shh shh shh, it's alright" he said rubbing my back. I fell back asleep in his arms after about half an hour.

====morning====

I woke up to Toby  making scrambled eggs and bacon. Luckily, my ankle no longer hurt. Today, I had a dinner with my full family, celebrating the wedding. That means, Jason, molly, Ellie, my parents, Melissa, my mom, Alex, Ali, Emily, Aria, Ezra, Emma ( aria and Ezra's 3 year old ), Hanna, Caleb, Austin( Hanna and calebs baby ), Emily and Ali's twins and obviously Toby.

"Thank you" I said as Toby placed some eggs, bacon, and toast on my plate. "You ready for today?" Toby asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "There are some people I'm not looking forward to seeing." I replied. "But, there's no time to talk about that. I have to get ready" I said standing up. "Spencer sit" Toby demanded, looking at me. "Why?" I whined. "You have to eat your food, you still have 8 hours until the dinner" he replied, gesturing towards my plate of food. "Ok" I replied picking up a piece of bacon.

====3 PM====

"I just got a call, Emily and Ali can't make it. The twins are sick" I told Toby.  "Ok" he sighed. I put on my black and blue dress and then I asked Toby to zip it for me. "You look beautiful" Toby told me when I completed my hair and makeup. I smiled and I could feel my cheeks blush, "Thank you" I replied with a toothy smile. "Alright, lets go" Toby said while wrapping his arm around my waist. I turned to him and kissed him. He immediately kissed back with passion, our tongues in a knot, when I pulled back, "We have a dinner to get to" I told him with a smile. "Awe man, I could've done that all day" he replied smiling down at me.

Seating arrangements

When we walked into the restaurant, everyone cheered

When we walked into the restaurant, everyone cheered. I sat down at one end of the table, my mom ( aka Mary drake ), and aria next to me, and Toby sat at the other end. "Cheers, to the soon to be newly weds!" my mom (Veronica) cheered. She was drunk.

 "Who made these seating arrangements?" Alex asked after everyone clicked their glasses together. No one said anything before she began to speak again, "Well whoever it was, what'd you think? It'd be best to put me in-between my parents like a child" she laughed. Oh boy. "Alex..." my mom started in a soft tone, putting her hand on Alex's. "Don't touch me!" Alex yelled standing up from the table. I locked eyes with Toby and sighed. Alex was seriously crazy. "Why don't you control your child, Mary" my dad said looking across Alex's empty seat. "You know what, why don't you Peter! She's just as much your child as she is mine" my mom shot back, this is great. "I'm not a child!" Alex yelled running out of the room. My mom looked to my dad and he rolled his eyes, standing up and walking out of the room. Austin had started crying during all the yelling, and then Ellie joined in. 

I sighed, "How about we try this some other time" I stated before walking out of the room. My mom, my other mom, and Toby all followed. "Hey, talk to me. What's wrong?" Toby asked kneeling down in front of where I was sitting, his hands engulfing mine. A sob escaped my lips and Toby stood up off the floor and sat next to me, wrapping his arm around me without letting go of my hands. "Hey, tell me what's wrong" he said in a soothing voice. I gave my mom, (Veronica) a glare and she left the small hallway. "I'll just be right out there..." "No" I yelled, contradicting my mom's words. "Stay" I added. She did as I said and sat on the other side of me. "What is it?" Toby asked

"I'm pregnant"