Chapter 12

(BANG) Jason dropped to the ground and I fell with him. "Jason!!!" I screamed. Alex ran out of the room and down the hall towards the exit. Toby came up behind me to put his arm around me, but I shrugged it off. "Are you alright?" I asked. A stupid question, I know. "I'm fine, she shot my shoulder." he responded. I nodded and helped him up off of the ground. "Did you bring any back up?" I asked. He nodded his head, "I'm not stupid, of coarse I did" he told me. He put his arm around me, his other around Toby, and we walked out, Aria, Ezra, and Mary Drake all following.

We got into the hallway, and police men along with paramedics rushed in. They took Jason and walked outside, the police men escorting the rest of us out of the mad dollhouse. When we made it to the grass, we saw Alex being put into a Police car. I smiled and looked to Mary Drake who was walking towards the car to talk with the men. Toby put his arm around my shoulder before asking me a question, "Will you marry me?" he asked, turning me to face him. "Toby, I've already answered that question before" I replied. He smiled, "Yes, I know, but will you marry me today?" he asked me before going on. "Listen, I have lost you way too many times, I can't wait any longer to call you my wife. So please, will you marry me?"  he asked again, now on his knee. I smiled as tears came to my eyes, just like the first time. "Yes!" I said, before he stood up to give me a long, well deserved kiss.

*********LATER*********

It's 3 am, and here we are, in the church getting married. Alex is on a plane flight to a sanitarium in England, where she'll get the help she needs t get better. My biological mom, Mary Drake, along with my other two parents are sitting in the front pews of the church. Smiles bigger than I've ever seen before. All of my friends here to watch this special moment. Aria and Ezra sitting together, Aria leaning her head on Ezra's shoulder while Emma leans her head on Ezra's other shoulder. Hanna and Caleb sitting together, while Austin sleeps in his portable carseat. Emily and Alison are both here with the twins. Jason is sitting in a pew with Molly and Ellie, a sling around his shoulder, and a big smile. Never had I thought we would become this close. Tears of joy escape my eyes and slide down my cheeks. Candles are lighting up the whole church, and even though it's three in the morning, and I'm wearing a simple sun dress, I couldn't be any happier, life is perfect.

"Spencer Hastings? Do you take this man, Toby Cavanaugh, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." "And do you, Toby Cavanaugh, take this woman, Spencer Hastings, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked, "I do" Toby said, a tear slipping out of his eye, causing me to smile even bigger, as if that was even possible. "You may kiss the bride!" he yelled. Toby pulled me into a wonderful kiss, and I never wanted it to end.

"Congratulations" Jason said, pulling me in for a hug. Molly reached her hand out and held my hand in hers before letting go due to Ellie's screech. "Hi there Ms. Ellie" I said with a baby voice, reaching out to play with her tiny hand, Toby's hand never leaving the small in my back. They left, and my mom came up behind me. "Mom" I said before wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug. I'd never admit this out loud, but Mary Drake is definitely my favorite parent. My other parents came over, and I reached my hand out to shake their's, when they shocked me by pulling me into a hug. When they pulled away they just smiled for a few seconds. "We're so proud of you Spencer." my mom told me, holding my hand in hers. "Welcome to the family" my dad said, before giving Toby a firm hand shake. I smiled and looked to Toby who was also smiling.

Everyone had left the church, most likely going home to sleep, but I think everyone already knew Toby and I had different plans for the rest of this early morning night. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes, and grabbed his hand, blowing out the last candle left burning in the church with him, before running outside, hand in hand. The iconic truck I had bought for Toby so long ago, was covered in window paint, saying: (Just Married), along with christmas lights lighting up the bed of the truck. I smiled, before kissing Toby. We jumped in the car, Toby driving, and drove off into the sun rise, towards the cabin, where a lot of fun things would be going on. "I love you" Toby said, looking away from the road for a split second. I smiled big before responding, "I wanted to say that first." 

*****************A/N***************

Thank you so much for reading this story. Never had I thought so many people would have read this. At most I thought maybe 5 or 6 people would read this. I will be updating one more chapter, and after that, I wish you all a GREAT day, and WONDERFUL life.