Chapter 10

A/N: I apologize this chapter took longer to come out than the others. I was having really bad migraines and couldn't focus on my computer screen. Also, I'm really sorry this chapter is so short. Hope you can forgive me. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

***Toby's POV***

I went out to the driveway, and everything was normal. Where on earth could she be? I asked myself. My first thought was Mary Drake's house. I jumped in my trucking began to drive. I got out of the truck and Aria and Ezra followed close behind me. We entered the house, and we had began looking around when I thought I heard something underneath me. I looked to Aria and Ezra and they gave me the same look. We walked towards the basement door, but when I opened it, everything went black.

***Spencer's POV***

I told her when all of a sudden, Bang. The door opened and Toby, Aria, and Ezra were all on the ground. "Toby!" I shouted. I ran to him and shook him awake. "Toby!" I yelled again when his eyes opened, tears streaming down my face. He looked me up and down and settled at my ring before letting out a sigh, "Spencer" he said, engulfing me in a hug. Happy tears were streaming down my face when my bedroom door shut. Oh no. My mom was locked in my room, Aria and Ezra were still asleep, and we were all locked in a hall. The doors must be on some sort of timer, or maybe Alex is back, but I hope not. 

I looked to Toby, a look of worry all over my face, when he smiled and lifted up his shirt. Somehow, Alex missed the gun tucked into his waistband. I smiled big, and looked to Aria and Ezra, "We should wake them." I said. Toby nodded his head in agreement, and as he shook Ezra awake, I woke Aria. Aria immediately recognized her surroundings as her eyes widened, "Oh no. This can not be happening. Spencer, I used to think Ali's family was the most messed up, but it's definitely yours." she said as she looked around. I smiled at her ability to say something like that while we are trapped in this hell-hole, "I agree" I responded. 

To the left, were other bedrooms, all the doors locked, so we looked down the long hallway. "Spence, don't you guys know the way out?" Toby asked. "Yeah, but I don't think it's safe to go that way. Alex is clearly here, because she brought you, and knowing she won't want us to get out, yet doesn't have us locked in rooms, she wants us to go that way, so she can trap us or something" I responded, looking away from the long dark hallway. Ezra's eyes were wider than I thought to be possible. "How did you guys get through all of this?" he asked. I smiled. "Because we all had something to fight for" Aria said, looking at Ezra. I looked to Toby. "Maybe I should go alone. We all know I'm the one she hates" I said, looking to everyone for their reactions. "NO!" Toby shouted without hesitation. "You are not going anywhere in here without me" he told me in his  demanding voice. I loved it. "Ok" I replied, "Then what's the plan?" I asked, not wanting to go any further without one. "Spencer, I would love to have some tea with you" I heard Alex say over the speaker. "Spencer don't" my mother shouted from my bedroom. Toby gave me his (You already know my thoughts) look, and team Ezria didn't seem to thrilled either. "Guys I have to. Besides, she won't kill me, if she wanted me dead, I wouldn't be here" I said. Toby gave me a look before yelling at me. "Spencer, don't be stupid. She tried to kill you with an axe and only stopped because I pointed a gun at the two of you. You're not going" he told me. "I wasn't asking for permission."

I walked down the long hall, slightly petrified of the future. I got to the tea room door and it opened. "Hello sister" Alex said when I walked in. Gosh I hate this girl. "Please, sit down" she said, gesturing towards the small chairs. I did as she said and sat. "Why am I here?" I asked.