admiration

2011.

"what do you wanna wear?" grayson asked as he pulled up his skinny jeans.

ethan looked down, ashamed to speak his mind and tell the truth.

the younger twin sighed and sat next to ethan on the bed, "you don't have to be scared around me you know?"

a smile crept onto the dark haired boy's face as he looked over at his brother, "hurry and go into cams room and get what you what" grayson winked, giving ethan a small shove.

ethan giggled and scurried off to his sisters room, picking out a skirt, then ran back to grayson.

"this" the older one smiled and held up the skirt, showing his twin.

"what about a shirt?" grayson raised an eyebrow, "can I wear one of yours?" ethan asked shyly, slipping on the skirt.

"of course" he laughed and got a shirt to match, throwing it at ethan.

"thanks"

grayson watched as ethan admired himself in the mirror, "perfect. you look beautiful" the younger of the two complimented.

ethan blushed and walked over to grayson, placing a hand on his cheek, "thank you for making me feel confident, gray"

the tanned boy nodded and bit his lip, "you're so pretty and i'd hate to see you frown, ethan. i love you"

"i love you too"

grayson smiled weakly as he leaned in, kissing his brother on the lips.

ethan kissed back, savoring every moment. the way his lips felt, tasted, and moved in sync with his. it was perfect.

grayson pulled away, "what a beautiful girl"

ethan frowned, "im not a girl"

"i know what you want, ethan. it's okay"

O GOD WHAT WAS THIS IM SO SORRY ITS SO UGLY AND SHSHSHSHSH I HATE IT
BUT inspiration from: Aesthetic-Aliens