preachers son

3rd person.

ethan, the boy who never failed to get on graysons nerves.

the same boy who sits at the back of the church, groaning at everything the preacher says. who is also graysons dad.

"shhh" grayson scolded the boy who was sitting behind him, making annoyed noises.

"sorry, princess" ethan sighed sarcastically.

grayson frowned and turned back around, putting his attention back on his father.

the thought of the dark haired boy with a red streak in it annoyed grayson way too much, but that's all he could think about at the moment.

"ethan" grayson hissed, turning back around to see the other boy, "huh?"

grayson rolled his eyes, "can i speak to you alone?"

ethan shrugged as he sat up from his slouching position while watching grayson stand up and walk towards a room, motioning him to follow.

ethan groaned (like usual) and followed the shorter boy to the empty room where he flipped the lights on, closing the door.

"do you believe in god?" grayson asked bluntly,crossing his arms as he stared at the boy in dark, torn up clothing.

"nah"

"why not?" the innocent boy frowned, letting his arms fall down by his side.

"because he's not real..." ethan said replied in a dumb tone.

he wanted nothing to do with god, this church, or the boy in front of him whom obviously got on his nerves.

"i know you believe that, ethan, but why?"

"it's been proven, dumbass"

grayson cringed at the harsh word, biting down on his lower lip.

"can i prove to you he's real?" the tanned boy with frilly socks asked, his tone much quieter now.

"you can try"

lol there's probably, most definitely going to be a part 2 because nothing happened in this chapter, BUTTTT IM SO EXCITED FOR THE TCAS... MY MEN BETTER WIN I STG.. like im pretty sure they're nominated for 4 categories, so they better at least win 1. also this isn't edited so SORRY!!!!