CH 2: Memories

I ran in the school quickly going to the first class which was Physics, class starts in 5 minutes!!

I stop by the door trying to catch my breath, and once I enter the room, I immediately saw a vacant seat at the back of the classroom and walked towards the seat, when suddenly a foot was stuck out as I passed a group of people.

I fell hard on the ground my knee hitting the floor first then comes my two hands that followed to catch me from my instincts. I turn around and look up, I see a group of 4 girls giggling to each other.

Y/N: Hey! What's your problem with me?? It's only the first day of school.

I glare at them super pissed... They don't know that it was a bad idea to mess with me.. I wanted to punch them in the face to see who was boss, but we were in school, so I couldn't do anything.

Girl 1: Oh it's nothing!! *giggles* but we heard that this is your first ever day of school, right?

Girl 2: We just wanted to make an impression to you!! *giggles*

???: Hey! Stop messing around with her! She must be new to this.

He reached out a hand to me, and I hesitantly accept his help and stood up. He looks at me in a concerning way.

???: Are you okay? Did they do anything to you??

Y/N: They just tripped me over...

???: Welp, my name is Kim Taehyung, and you can call me Tae or Taehyung.

Y/N: Hi, I'm Y/N... Nice to meet you....

As I see introduces himself, I stare at his face with amazement on how he looks cute with his symmetrical eyes, his soft looking lips...
I turn around to see the girls whispering to each other and as I look around the classroom, I see everyone whispering to each other looking at us weirdly...

Taehyung: Welp, if you need my help, I'll be sitting over there.

He points to the seat that was right in front of the seat I was supposed to go to for class.

Y/N: Okay... Thank you for what you did just now...

Taehyung: Well, no problem.. Also, I'll give you my number just in case..

He hands me a paper with his phone number on it and I tuck it in my back pocket of my jeans.

Y/N: Thanks... By the way, you remind me of someone from before.....

Taehyung: Really? What was his name?

Suddenly the bell rings and we had to start physics class.

Y/N: I'll tell you later.. We have physics.

He pouts like a sad dog.

Taehyung: Awww... I really wanted to know!

I go to my seat ignoring what he said and start physics class.

--------------------------------------
*During Lunch Break*

I go to the canteen and got my tray of food, and as I was looking for a table to eat in, I suddenly see Taehyung waving his hand high to call me to his seat. I walk over to the table and sat down in the free space that he gave me.

Taehyung: Hii!! So, now that it's after class... Can you tell me of who I reminded you of?

Y/N: Fine. I didn't really know his real name and neither did he for me... We were childhood friends at the age of 6... His nickname was V and we used to spend a lot of time together when my parents were out for work. He was like a brother to me... But he suddenly left because he had to go out of town with his parents...

Taehyung looks at me with wide eyes, surprised on what I said to him.

Y/N: What?

He still looks at me with surprise and suddenly asked something that surprised me too in every way possible

Taehyung: Ace??

I stare at him surprised..

Y/N: V??!!

We suddenly looked at each other in surprise.

Is it really him?? Is it really V? After all these years?! He just appears right in front of me...

I slap him on the shoulder

Y/N: YAH! Where have you been all these years??

V was quiet as he tries to not look at me in the eyes.

V: I can't answer that question.......

There was complete silence..... V tried to chance the topic

V: So...... Is your knee alright from your trip a while ago?

He tried to change the topic.

Y/N: Oh, it actually quite hurts a bit...

He looks at me with concern..

V: I'll bring you to the school nurse right now..

He suddenly grabs me by my wrist and drags me out of the canteen. While everyone was murmuring to themselves... I wonder why...

As we reach the hallway, we saw the nurse's office. V knocked on the door and we opened the door, but as I enter the door first, I accidentally tripped. With my instincts, I grabbed V's wrist to help me not fall, but he just followed me on the floor.

As I reach the ground and look up, I see V on top of me with hands by the sides of my head and his face was 3 inches away from me.

He suddenly went closer slowly and....

TO BE CONTINUED HAHAHHAA!! Cliff hanger!! Sorry!! But things get interesting as time flys!! This might be long and have many chapters.. I have a weird imagination.... It's all green and rainbows.. Trust me you don't want to look into my brain... Sorry if the first chapter was short.. Had to make things quick.. So I made the second one longer!! Haha!! Tnx for reading and please be patient with me with my updates.. Having a busy schedule is hard enough.... Tnx byeee!! ❤❤❤