CH 14: A Change of View

Then Jungkook RUDELY interrupted our cute conversation..

Jungkook: Y/N, Namjoon said to eat lunch with me today.. I'll meet you in the canteen..

Y/N: Sure, I'll follow you.

Jungkook gets up from his chair and leaves to the canteen.

Jimin looks at him in jealousy..

Y/N: Jealous?? He is not my boyfriend you know...

Jimin turned red again.. It was really cute... I noticed people were looking at Jimin like they were about to spread a rumor...

Jimin: So what's your answer??

Y/N: I'll tell you about it after I talk to someone at the basketball court... Meet me at the basket ball court at 6:00 pm okay??

He nods smiling a bit..

Jimin: Okay!! See you Y/N!!

Y/N: Sure Jimin..

He walks out of the classroom..

I stood up walking towards the door and suddenly 3 students were blocking my way from the entrance.

They were the students who were looking at us just now.. Tsk, fucking people don't know when to not listen to other people's conversation...

Girl 1: Are you friends with the bully Jimin??

Y/N: Uhh, yah.. He isn't really a bully actually..

Girl 2: What did you do to him??

Y/N: Nothing.. He went up to me...

The girls were surprised looking at each other, then they looked back to me..

The third girl suddenly pushed the two girls aside making space for herself and herself only..

I can tell this is going to be a hella long day for me...

Girl 3: Don't bother Jimin!!

Y/N: And why is that??

Girl 3: Because!! You don't belong to Jimin!!

Y/N: And who said I belonged to Jimin??

Girl 3: UHHH!! Just stay away from my boyfriend!!

Y/N: You guys were dating?? Okay, leave me out of relationship problems of other people! This has nothing to do with me!!

Girl 3: It has!! You are going in between me and Jimin's relationship!!

Y/N: Ohh! Are you that girl who was rumored to have dated Jimin?? Are you Yuri??

Yuri: Uhh, Yah!! Is that not obvious??

Y/N: I didn't want Jimin in the first place, you can have him.

I felt my heart ache a bit.. He was cute.... He is such a sweetheart tho...

Yuri: That's a lie!!

She suddenly walks up to me and tries to slap me with her right hand. Then someone suddenly grabs her wrist trying to stop her hand from hitting my face... He didn't have to, I know what to do... I saw his face and it was Jimin.

Yuri saw him and suddenly smiled.

Yuri: Oh Jiminie!! What are you doing here?? I love you babe!!

She suddenly tried to hug him, but his hands were fast enough to put on her chest to push her away. Once he pushed her away, she looked away..

Yuri: Jiminie... I wanted to hug you.. Don't you love me??

He looked at her sternly..

Jimin: I never fell in love with you in the first place.. Leave now Yuri...