CH 22: Emotions

He typed in the password and the door opened.. It was the white room again... The floor still had the black and white feathers... Were these my feathers?

Suga and V were amazed by the room...

V: Why are there black and white feathers on the floor? And why is there only one chair in the middle??

I look away from everyone trying to not make eye contact with any of them.

Jungkook: This is where her manifestation was held....

There was silence after that statement.

Hobi: Okay! Y/N... You need to sit back on the chair.. Sorry...

I look at the chair with a fearful face...

Jungkook: Are you okay?

He asked as he was patting my back to signal me to go on the chair and get strapped....

Y/N: I... I'm fine....

V and Suga looked really concerned for me... But I just ignored them.

I went on the seat and Jungkook strapped me on... It was terrifying....

Jungkook: Okay.. Ummm. I have to inject you with this...

He puts up a needle filled with a light blue substance.

Y/N: What is it for?

Jungkook: To put you to sleep, then I will strap this on your head to put in the simulation...

He puts up a sticky pad with a wire connected to it on his other hand...

Y/N: O-oh... Okay...

Jungkook: Don't worry... I also had to do this when I first arrived here...

I nod to him signaling him to start...

Jungkook: This may hurt a bit....

He said as he was pointing the needle to my arm.. He slowly put the needle on my arm and it hurt... As the needle was going through me, I let out a little sound making it seem like it was really painfull... He stopped and started injecting me with the substance... He finished and slowly pulled it out of my arm... After it was fully out, I started to slowly loose consciousness falling to sleep....

It was very dark....

Jungkook's POV

As soon as the needle was out of her arm, her eyes started to get really heavy and a few minutes later she lost consciousness...

I turn around to see V, Suga and Hoseok going  in to the camera room.

I put the sticky pad on her forehead and went to the camera room...

I enter the camera room to see Hoseok pushing different buttons and he turns to a really big TV screen.. Probably about 55 inches.. Wide... I follow him to see a blank screen... Suga and V take their seats at the back of the room leaving me and Hoseok to do the work....

Suga: I don't know what to do here, so I'll leave it with you guys..

V: Same here...

They said as they take their seats making space for us...

Hoseok: Good.. This may get a bit emotional.... Very very emotional... We are going to replay her memories to her and we will watch her reaction through the camera..