CH 8: Unexpected

I went in my classroom and sat in my seat. People were murmuring about a new student that's transferring today... I wonder who could it be...

The teacher enters the room.

Teacher: So, as most of you know we have a new student today. Come in!

He enters the room... I'm in complete shock and anger..... It was Min Yoongi......

Who knew that the killer of my parents would be my classmate!! Is he even young enough to go to school??

Yoongi: Hi, my name is Min Yoongi. I'm not going to say my age, it's unnecessary for me to tell. Treat me well.

He seemed like a normal student to everyone...

Teacher: Okay. Yoongi, there is a space over there beside Y/N.. You can sit over there.

S h i t..... Why did he have to be beside me?? This is one of the worst case scenarios in my life......

I noticed once he heard my name he looked a little shocked.. I didn't know why.. Maybe he knew my name before killing me that night.... Plus, why is he here when he works with the police?? Hmmm, things are getting suspicious here....

He walked up to me and sat at the chair beside me.

Yoongi: Hey Y/N... Have we met before??

Y/N: Uhhh... No, why?

Yoongi: Welp, your name sounds familiar..... Never mind... Let's be friends..

He puts out his hand for me to shake.. I was hesitating because I knew what he did to my family when I was just 6....... We shook hands.. I had to get closer to him to see what's properly going on...

V was looking at Yoongi in a suspicious expression... He turned back to the board and we started class...

~After School~

Min Yoongi's POV

I run towards the back of the school to hide and not be seen by anybody.. I found a good spot.. I quickly take my phone and look for a number.... I say while I type his name.

Yoongi: Kim... Nam.. joon...

I have to know why is she is here in school and alive...

I call his number... It rings... He answered..

Namjoon: What do you want Yoongi? Did I not tell you to not call me or do anything related to me?

Yoongi: Yes, but I went to school today for an investigation on one of my cases.... What was Y/N doing here alive???

I hear slight laughing...

Namjoon: It's none of your business.. She is one of us... Don't you get it??

I realize now that she is part of his mafia group.... Alive....

Yoongi: What do you plan on doing to her?? Weren't you supposed to sell her dead body back then??

Namjoon: I decided to keep her alive for business purposes.. She has a very high skill in fighting, she is a keeper.. Plus, I am the one she trusts the most.

Yoongi: You know what she is right???

Namjoon: I do, that's the reason why I kept her.. Almost all of our requirements were accepted when we took her in.. Don't worry, she doesn't know a thing.... Plus, she means a lot to me.... I love her like a sister....

There were a few seconds of silence. I was pissed, why doesn't he tell me anything??

Yoongi: Tsk... She will have to find out the real truth soon..