CH 33: Depression

Namjoon's POV

Jin: Suga has depression.

He said that in a very sad tone.... Suga was still sobbing in his arms....

Suga then struggled to let go of his hug..

Suga: Stop! Let go of me!! Leave me alone!!

He then started to shout as he still struggled to let go from Jin.

Jin just hugged him tight enough just to keep him somewhat stable...

More tears kept flowing down Suga's cheeks...

I look at Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin... They felt so bad for him that they were just staring at him with sad eyes...

Suga: It's hard being alone for all these years you know?! Then she just left me! Here! In the overworld! I want to be with her! I want to see her! I need her!!

He then continued sobbing, slowly calming down as Jin was caressing his head to cool him down.. Looks like this is not the first time for him to break down like that..

We all felt the same way...

We all missed her.. We want to see her again... I just don't know if she would be the same again...

Namjoon: You are going to follow her aren't you?

I said in a monotone voice. I knew that moment that after the 1 month is up, he would join her to the underworld.

Suga then was silent...

He then looked at me with sad eyes.

Suga: How would I not?

He said in such a depressing tone...

I gave off a big sigh.

Namjoon: I see.. You can go with her. I can understand your pain....

I said as I looked at the floor..

I then heard Suga whisper a bit. Luckily it was loud enough for me to hear.

Suga: Thank you Namjoon.... Thank you...

Namjoon: Take him to my office. Let him sleep on my couch.. He needs it.

I said and then Jin nodded and brought him to my office as Suga was inhaling and exhaling deeply from crying hard..

Hoseok: Namjoon... Are you sure you want to do this?

I looked at him.

Namjoon: I know he would do anything to be with her. He has been looking for her his whole life.. It's my fault..

Jungkook: It's not your fault hyung!

I looked at Jungkook.

Namjoon: Thanks.... But it was really my fault.. I gave him that mission.......

Jimin: What mission?

I look at Jimin who was confused.

I gave off a sigh.

Namjoon: So the reason why Y/N's adoptive parents are dead was because they were unnatural beings. Scientists need experiments, so I used that advantage and killed them instead of Suga himself, since he was one of the best men we have here. I saw Y/N crying in the corner.. She was too innocent to know... So I took her in at age 6, that's why she is staying with us...

Jimin then nodded, finally understanding what's going on. He is just a student... We need to train him.

Namjoon: Hoseok, do a health and physical exam on Jimin. Then we will talk about his training regimen soon.