Ending: Namjoon

Namjoon: Y/N....

He hugged me tighter...

Y/N: I love you...

He kissed my forehead.

Namjoon: I love you too.

————————————————

YEARS LATER ( Im too lazy now.. lol)

Okay, being one out of 2 leaders of a Mafia group is HARD!!

No wonder Namjoon always stays in his office most of the time.

I had to fill in a lot of paper work to finalize in our collaboration with another group for the next mission given to Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin.

When someone suddenly knocked on my office door 3 times.

Y/N: Come in!

I said sternly.

The door opened to Namjoon smiling and holding a tray of food and drinks for me.

I looked up from my paper work and smiled.

Namjoon: Hey babe. How's work?

I gave off a big sigh.

Y/N: Being leader is hard.. Is this what it's like when you were leader?

I said looking at all the papers scattered on my desk.

Namjoon chuckled a bit.

Namjoon: I went through worse babe.

He said as he walked towards the table to my left and placed the tray of food down.

I look down at my paper work and continue writing on it, nearly finished with it by only a few words.

I stick my tongue out as I wrote the last word and let out a big sigh filled with relief.

I gathered all the papers required for the proposal and clipped them all together, clearing most of the space from my table.

Y/N: Finally, done with the proposal.

I said as I dropped the pile of papers on the table.

Namjoon took them and opened the drawer on the wall next to me which was actually a tunnel going to the office below us where the proposal is being sent to the other group. He placed the papers in the drawer and closed it.

Namjoon: So, got anything to do right now, now that you just finished with work?

I shrug from his statement.

Y/N: Done? I'm only half way done for today.

Namjoon checks his watch and looks back at me.

Namjoon: It's only 10:34 am, and you finished already half way? Damn..

Y/N: That's because I'm actually not lazy like you.

I said as Namjoon walks to the edge of my table, opposite from me.

Namjoon: You better eat already, I'll be in my office telling Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin about their mission for tomorrow.

He said as he walked to the door about to leave.

I nod in response as I picked up a letter regarding a huge drug deal worth 5,000,000.

He opened the door and left.

Damn.. This is pretty good.

I smirked.

I remember the drug mission where I found Suga.. That was interesting..

I then continued on with my work while eating from the food Namjoon gave to me.

————————————

A FEW MONTHS LATER

I look at Namjoon, smiling as I held a bouquet of flowers in my hands.

People anticipating for the kiss of a lifetime. Something truly life changing.

Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

He said as I look to the groom filled with happiness.

Everyone cheered as Jackson and Mark kissed filled with love in the air.

Jackson suddenly leg go of the kiss and looked at the priest.

Jackson: More like groom!

Jackson said as he held Marks waist.

Jackson in his dapper black suit and Mark in his fabulous white suit. They were a perfect couple.

~Time Skip~

It was already the reception for the wedding. Mark was ready to throw the bouquet of flowers as his back was faced towards me along with a group of girls.

I was in front of the group of girls, ready to grab the bouquet of flowers from everyone else.

Mark: Ready?! 1.. 2... 3...

He said as he was trying to gain momentum for throwing it.

He was supposed to throw at the count of 3, but instead he turned around and walked towards me, HANDING me the bouquet of flowers, smiling.

I took it in my hands and gave him a questioned look.

I look to my left and I could see Namjoon smiling widely as he took my hand.

Everyone grew silent from the unknown action done by Mark.

Namjoon held a mic in his left hand and put it towards his mouth and spoke.

Namjoon: Y/N. You are the most precious person to me. All those sexy nights we had, all those funny moments we had together, all the missions we went as partners, I wanted to say that I truly love you and would like to ask you one question.

He took out a small box, leaving me speechless and dropping the flowers I was just holding.

Namjoon knelt on one knee and opened the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

He looked up to me and asked me the question.

Namjoon: Will you marry me?

I covered my mouth with my hands in shock and nodded.

I could hear the cheers from everyone around us.

He placed the mic on the floor and stood up, taking out the ring from the box. He held my hand softly with his beautiful hands and inserted the ring gently like I was a piece of delicate glass.

He then hugged my tightly as I cried in his chest being the tall guy that he is.

I could never ask more more in my life.

This got simple because I was too lazy to type all the details and I had to cramm it sooo yeahhh.. Follow, Share, vote, and comment for more!! Byee!!🖤🖤🖤